Thirteen

𝓑𝓲𝓻𝓽𝓱𝓭𝓪𝔂 𝓥-𝓵𝓲𝓿𝓮

 November 1, 2019.

Jeongyeon was sitting alone with her phone in front, her, being filmed inside a room. She somewhat felt different—lonely, without the other members to accompany her in a special day. But having to do a live video greeting for Once, she was now satisfied and happy by just giving a simple gesture to thousands of viewers.

She lifted the magazine she's been holding for a couple of minutes, flipped through the pages with a cheeky and excited smile.

"I've been into modelling since our pre-debut years." Jeongyeon said and watched the screen as comments flooded in. "I guess, I just love the idea of it."

These past few days, she had been scheduled for solo activities, she was called to attend the opening of Jimmy Choo, which is a company for luxurious brand. Weeks after, she was invited by the editor of Marie Claire Korea magazine for a photoshoot and she looked dazzling in it. Her latest activity was her and Tzuyu attending the Louis Vuitton 2020 cruise spinoff show with a very bold and badass theme.

Jeongyeon pretty much fit the modelling industry because of her perfect proportions and petite face.

She stared at the magazine and showed her pictures in it.

"Uhm." She paused.

"Which picture I like the most personally?" She asked herself and thought for a while.

Jeongyeon began to flip the pages again, going back to the previous one.

She stopped and pointed at a certain picture, faced the phone and chuckled.

"I like this one. These two."

She showed the magazine towards the screen and smiled happily again

Jeongyeon wished all the members were here together. It was her first ever free day birthday, no schedules and no activities. But sadly, the other had gone back to their hometown for a short break.

The lights of the room suddenly went out and she side glanced, where the door is, quiet taken aback only to find Jihyo carrying a cake with lighted candles on it. The leader looked bare and she was wearing a white hoody.

"Happy birthday Jeongyeonie~" Jihyo sang joyfully and Jeongyeon received the present with an earnest smile.

She momentarily paused for a while, composing her thoughts to wish, blew the candles out and the lights came back on.

"I asked the manager to extend the time of your v-live so I can greet you. Unfortunately, I can't call the other members because I'm running out of time." Jihyo explained and laughed cutely, watching her member smile genuinely.

The two bickered endlessly and told stories about their lives. Jihyo even showed how their schedules are going to be—that they are full packed until the year 2021. Most of Onces were shocked about it, saying they should take long breaks between those years and need to rest and stay healthy.