Ten

𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓹

The sound resonated over the room, loud and buzzing.

The alarm turned off.

Pair of eyes opened, scanning the ceiling that is painted in white. Her brow creased, unmindful and clueless of what happened last night. No fragments occurred before she even woke up—black as the night, nothing.

Jeongyeon groaned underneath her breath as she shifted the blankets, swayed her feet at the edge of the bed and gathered all energy to stand up. Stunned, she turned around in pure disbelief.

Her eyes widen at the sight, she blinked again.

"Wha—?" She was lost for words. "Wha—where am I?"

She was standing in the middle room that isn't hers. The curtains were designed in plain warm colors, the bed seemed larger and only belonged to one person. The vicinity was pretty much spacious compared to what she remembered living in. Her mind stopped working for a moment, until she realized she was not in their dormitory, perhaps, in someone's house.

She continuously roamed around until something caught her attention.

Unmoved by what she saw, she skipped a breath.

There was a picture frame on the nightstand, at her right, and as peered nearer... it is a picture of seven men in a group photo.

Those similar smiles... and faces.

Confused, she turned around and her reflection thrive against the mirror in front. Expecting for her reflection to show, Jeongyeon suddenly paled, her colors instantly drained. As if she had seen a ghost, she suddenly felt dizzy, her surrounding moved in spirals—circling... circling. And seconds as it occurred, the feeling vanished. She managed to keep her balance stern and vision clear.

Exactly, as she stood with the earnest expression, it isn't her reflection she sees, it was someone else's.

It's not hers.

Not hers...

It was a man.

Jeongyeon stumbled back at the edge of the bed, quickly cupping her hands on her face, checking for any whereabouts, going down to her chest—she felt nothing. Her heart heavily thumped. To her stomach, it was stern and well-built. And down... she stopped, momentarily slapping herself.

"Oh, no, no... no!" She suddenly grew limp on her limbs. "I-I don't understand... I-uh don't—"

Gazing on the mirror for the second time, the door unexpectedly opened, which sends a shiver to her system. Jolted her.

Jeongyeon sharply stared in the left direction, seeing someone she never expected.

"Jimin-ssi!"

Jungkook welcomed, his dark curls almost touching his eyes. His fingers on the doorknob.

"Aigo, you sleep well I suppose? I've been waking you up a couple of times but you seemed to be drifting off to wonderland." The maknae stifled a chuckle.

"M-me? Jimin. Jimin?" Jeongyeon pointed to herself... well, not to herself, but Jimin's body.

"I—I must be dreaming."

Her voice sounded exactly like him. And she looks like Jimin. Or maybe, she is him. But it didn't feel right. She was still the same Jeongyeon, and she can feel it, but in a different body. She didn't know what happened and she has no idea what led her here. Maybe... maybe, it was a dream after all.