Twenty-Eight

Match

FindYourSuitor is a known company that builds capacity for people to find love even in crucial times. Just one click away, we'll be able to find what you're missing through all these lonely years—a match! With FindYourSuitor.com, you will once again believe in fate and destiny.

Thank you for trusting our company to mend your broken heart.

And may the odds be in your favor!

The woman in her mid-twenties frowned at the words written at the certain letter, her eyebrows were in a tight knot. She could feel the creeping gazes from behind and just by reading the mail she just had received, she instantly dislikes the idea.

Jeongyeon looked over her shoulder and crooked a stare at the two. "What did you do this time?"

Jihyo, younger of one year, hummed a tone while she avoids eye contact yet with a wide grin. Sana on the other hand, was holding an envelope, smiling sweetly but the oldest among them could sense the cunning wave of excitement within her.

"What is this?" She repeated.

"Can't you read?" Jihyo snapped. "Or you just really suck in reading comprehension?"

Jeongyeon gave her a small pout but then, her eyes trailed once more at the letter.

"I'm serious."

Sana went near her table and casually pops beside, still holding an envelope. They have been workmates for a couple years now and they grew to be close friends, like really close friends. She looked at Jeongyeon, whom at the moment, was waiting for anyone of them to answer.

"Do you know this company?" She pointed at the paper. "Well, Jihyo and I, decided to drop your profile into one of their matchmaking activities. They are well-known of such reputation, you know, bringing lovers together."

Jihyo nodded, smiling. "They have great ratings too."

Jeongyeon just stared at them, dumbfounded. She wasn't surprised anymore, at any extent these two can do unimaginable things combined and for years, she constantly asked herself why is she stuck with them. But she can't deny, she loves them both.

"The company does the work." Sana continues. "Once done, after a couple of days, they will send an email—the one you're reading now. And..." She showed her the envelope with a squeaky smile, giggling.

"This one."

And the two bursts in stifling chortle, they held their hands together and were circling around, jumping. Jeongyeon massaged her temple for a while, thinking this must be the worst thing they have done—ruining her love life. Not that she have a relationship now, she never did because of work but it is private matter that she has to deal alone.

"Come on." Jihyo whined. "You're like twenty-four and you haven't had a boyfriend for once. I guess you won't know the feeling of having a first kiss, or first date and... and, we wanted you to experience this. You can't blame us, Jeongyeon."

The latter scrunched her nose in annoyance. "You're engaged now." She pointed at Jihyo, then next, Sana. "And your dating for three years, well, you do have a great love life but that doesn't mean you can meddle with mine."

"Now's the right time to have one, then." Jihyo answered, eyeing Sana.

"Stop with the lame argument." She said, ending the growing tension.