Eighteen

Dare (Part 1)

Bangtwice Special

The famous kpop boy group, BTS, were called for a sudden meeting at one of the conference room in KBS compound, one of South Korea's broadcasting company. They were offered to cooperate in a special music video that will be broadcasted worldwide and BTS were pleased to accept the project.

They were instructed to wait for the director to come and seal the deal, talk about the process and discuss what to expect of the said activity. BTS were optimistic about it—excited even. They were lined up in front and were seated next to each other, there was an obvious thrill on their faces that can't be described by just mere words.

Hoseok leaned over and looked at his side, a beaming smile escaped his lips.

"Aigo~ This is very exciting." He said to the other members, enthusiastic enough to open a conversation despite the increasing anticipation.

Jungkook side glanced, flashed his bunny smile and was delighted to give a reply.

"Hoseok-hyung," He teasingly called. "Let's use that energy later, okay?"

Hoseok quirked a wide smile and a thumbs up sign, getting the idea.

"Okay." He answered in a funny low tone.

Namjoon was watching the whole commotion unfolds and he was pretty much expectant of it. It's been a long time since they've accepted projects from broadcasting companies so it's a stretch. It gave them a whole lot refreshing feeling. It's been too long. They've been busy of other projects—concert, music videos, world tour, whatever it is, they had forgotten the joy of able to work in their own homeland. But it will be fun, the idea randomly crossed his mind.

The end of his lips suddenly curved and was ready to share his train of thoughts—

The door that leads to the conference room slipped open.

BTS' stares landed on one direction, waiting for the director to show himself and get the work done. They straightened their backs, anticipation shrouded over them and to their faces. The suspense.

Waiting... waiting.

A familiar face showed up, followed by another, and another and another. And the line follows. Their expressions changed from optimistic and joy to utterly confusion... bewilderment. Soft hum of whispers and exchange of startled glances occurred between the two groups. They weren't expecting them here, at the same place they are right now.

Were the management mistaken of bringing them in the same room as they are? Maybe, they had received the wrong order. Or the dissemination of information was jacked up and wasn't given thorough run down. Any of it is a possibility.

Besides, BTS concretely remembers they haven't talked such thing as working with other groups with Bang Shi-hyuk. They distinctly remember.

The other group remained mute the whole time they entered the conference room. No one had uttered a word or even exchanged short conversations with the members. They were surprised as they were. Even, they were unmoved by the sudden call, their heads hanged low as if they're afraid of receiving any eye contact.

One of the staff, neared them, offered her hands politely.

"Come. Take a sit."

It was no other than Twice.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

The camera men were on standby and this sent an unexpected jolt of suspense to all of the members. Cameras were readied in front, capturing their own frames. Boom microphones were placed in thin air to clearly capture the tone of their voices. Almost, they were glued like statues. Staring blankly to the staffs.