Twenty-Three

Camera (Part 1)

Life wasn't as good as rainbows for Jeongyeon. It wasn't bright as always. She belonged to a middle-class family, but still, finding money and a suitable job wasn't her lucky charms. Jeongyeon struggled to finish her education as a working student, the thing she and her family is proud of. Her sister, Gong Seungyeon, manages to share with her, give her allowances. Though, Jeongyeon is thankful enough.

She had experienced different kinds of work. From the groceries, to being a waitress in a restaurant, working in a bank and even in deliveries.

But now, she seems to hit a jackpot. One of her mother's friend approached her one day, saying they were looking for an extra to where her daughter works, knowing badly how much they needed money as well. Jeongyeon tagged along because of the good salary they provide which is greater than her salary combined to her previous works.

She agreed.

Only then she realized, she's going to work with celebrities. She panicked at first, but she thought it was a miracle in disguise. Jeongyeon has little knowledge of the work she's given but she pushed herself to learn, of course, with the guidance of the others. Because of her being a fast learner and with innate skills, only just after six months of employment, she was designated to other areas, to even well-known celebrities.

She was working as a make-up artist in a company named BigHit.

And under its famous boyband, Bangtan Sonyeondan.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

"Jeongyeon!" Momo, one of her co-makeup artists who's been working for at least two years now, called from the other room. "Come here!"

Jeongyeon sprinted to the other side, busily holding a brush. She doesn't even have time to groom herself due to the hectic schedule BTS is under. They even sleep for four hours, or if given the chance, five, especially when the group's having world tours and concerts. Who says being an idol makeup artist is easy?

It's the total opposite.

Jeongyeon peered on the doorframe.

"What is it, unnie?"

"Can you take over here? I just have to run some things the company said. I'll be back in a few minutes. Please do your best, arasso?" The woman smiled before exiting the door, leaving her with the unbothered idol who's scrolling on his phone the entire time.

Jeongyeon heaved a deep breath and fixed the makeup set, she can't endure having a messy table to be working with. After then, she gazed at the idol's face, trying to come up with the make-up style Momo left her with. Jeongyeon then picked the brush for the eyeshadow and started doing her work.

 Jeongyeon then picked the brush for the eyeshadow and started doing her work

"Such tough spot we are in, aren't we Jeongyeon?"

Yoongi shortly stared at her with a small smile before drawing back to his phone again.