Nineteen

Dare (Part 2)

Bangtwice Special

He is going to be her partner for the entire week. The idea had been in her mind all day long and she was continuously persuading herself it's only a variety show—they are only doing it for the show, for the viewers, for the public. She had conditioned herself it will be alright and its fun filled with games. And besides, the two groups had grown fond of each other ever since. Giving unending support. Pretty much close friends.

But something didn't feel right.

Jeongyeon doesn't hate him, she can't find any reasons to do so. She doesn't loathe him either. He is a good friend, a hard-working member and a very talented idol. There's no reason to despise him. But it felt so much different.

Maybe, because of the fans. Ever since the news about the variety show came up, their ship 'Jeongmin' had been the talk of the town. Not that she was distraught about it. It's just... the pressure. The pressure to do right, to give satisfaction to the viewers and keep the act going. Maybe, she's just overthinking. She needed to loosen up and it's a show, she doesn't have to pretend and cover.

Just be herself. As always.

Jin's laughter echoed throughout the living room. They were all laughing, exchanging stories and jokes but his voice was the most prominent one. Followed by Jihyo, Sana, Jimin, J-hope, Dahyun, and Nayeon. Both of the group's talkative members.

"Here. Here." Jin was trying hard not to laugh further more as he was throwing his own made punch lines.

"What do you call a fake noodle?"

"Ah. I know!" Dahyun raised her arm in delight, almost catching everyone's attention. "Jajangmyun."

"No." Jin said, still smiling widely. "Anyone else?"

"Spaghetti." Jungkook answered confidently. It was the first thing that came into his mind.

"No. How come none of you can answer this right? It's so easy!"

Jihyo snickered a competitive smile, called him with his name and was ready to bargain.

"If I get this right, oppa, might as well treat me with a drink? Ice coffee will do."

The living room were filled cooes and howls from the other members. For Twice, it wasn't new anymore, Jihyo is one of the competitive members when it comes to playing simple games together with Nayeon. She was sure she is getting it right.

"Confidence." Taehyung mimicked loudly getting chuckles from everyone.

"Might as well treat you with pork belly, if you want."

Another scowl of cooes came rushing in.

"Call!" Jihyo accepted. "The answer is no other than impasta."

"Correct!" Jin waved his hand in the air, pretty much looking like an MC at the moment. "Get it? Fake noodle? Impasta. Just like an impostor."

Continuous awes were released from the members. They were having so much fun and it was only the first night they are together. Imagine the six days left, it would be pure chaos. The staff had given them ample amount of time to rest since it wasn't easy to accomplish missions and tasks in one day. And it's the start, surely, they would be doing much as the days passes. Still, they had informed them, a mission will be given first thing in the morning in able to prepare them for the day.

"Yey!" Momo joyfully cheered. "Jin-oppa will be buying us treats! Kamsahmnida."

It sounded a playful sarcasm. And, suddenly, all of Twice members were cheering and howling in delight. Raised their arms in thin air. Squeaky smiles were plastered on their lips. Nayeon even started counting fingers of what they want him to buy for them.