Five

Due to some suggestions, I've made a part two for you guys :)

𝓓𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮 𝓟𝓻𝓪𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓬𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

For consecutive days, k-netizens and international fans are rejoicing for the simple fact that their idols gathered in one prestigious music award of the year. Fancams resonated over the internet, garnering hundreds of thousands of views in minutes. The collaboration of the two groups was the subject in many social media—YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, or even news in televisions.

It received massive positive impact from many fans worldwide and asked for another collaboration in which their agencies hadn't released an official statement yet.

Most ArmyOnces were joyed about it and most Bangtwice ships raged over the internet. But one shined the most.

It even trended on Twitter.

#BringbackJeongmin

Ironic it is but it started because of a rose.

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

After having their rehearsal in JYP, BTS and Twice moved their last practice a day before MAMA in the actual stage where the music awards will be held. Of course, there were lineups for other idol groups that is why it took a while to have their turn. But successfully, the final rehearsal went pretty well.

Now, the day had come.

The day all had anticipated.

The red carpet for MAMA just happened minutes ago and all idol groups who are invited or nominated in the occasion had been in their respective seats inside the grandiose venue. Korean Mc's professionally delivered the grand opening. Monitors were placed near the idol groups for better viewing and the main monitor was displayed at the center of the stage for everybody to see. Expectedly, BTS and Twice are seated next to each other like as other music awards they attended to. Many are curious about, whether their agencies decided them to be closed to each other or purposely, it may be a coincidence.

All idol groups had greeted the audience and their smiles were fully shown in cameras. Girl groups were elegant as ever, they wore long ankle-length dresses with shimmering and glittering accessories in hand. Twice looks like sophisticated women. Sure, their stylists pull it off a couple of times now.

Boy groups were styled in formal black suits. They look pretty manly and intimidating at some point. Just like other times, BTS stole the spotlight with their unique tastes in black suits with their different hair colors that perfectly matched their outfits.

The music awards began.

Solo artists and singers performed their latest songs.

Momoland, another Korean girl group performed 'I'm so Hot', their latest song in their comeback this year, which undeniably, received loud applause from the audience.