Eight

𝓤𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱

Universe AU

What would it feel like to see what exists under these shrouds of stars?

What would it look like?

Is there even existence of something or it's just an unending flight of the universe? A whole endless galaxy.

These were almost the same questions he lingers every day. He was enclosed by his own curiosity. Sometimes, it even kept him awake in those sleepless nights, staring through the window, only seeing millions of star lights from afar.

He does not completely believe what his people say that they are the only ones that exist in the universe. In this world. In this kingdom. Even how much he insists; he wasn't drawn to it. No. It isn't true, he said to himself. There might be a place that exists somewhere else. There might be someone else who breathes the same air as he does, see the same sky every night. No. Not here. But somewhere else.

He could see it in his dreams. Only in his dream. It is greener. Livelier. It is humanly.

It is far from what his home looks like.

Jimin knew there is something else. He fairly knew that from the sight of stars that surrounds him, something remarkable lies underneath.

 He fairly knew that from the sight of stars that surrounds him, something remarkable lies underneath

..•.•.♦♥♦.•.•..

The kingdom rejoiced. A splendid occasion had been prepared that only happens once a year in every 13th full moon. It was a mark of a new beginning of the kingdom's tranquility and longevity of the lives it holds.

It is grandiose and the ambiance of the place blossoms in peace and unity. The kingdom was covered in gigantic walls that protect them from intruders if there are. The waves of the ocean thrive against the walls, harshly and strongly. The palaces were painted in gold, even the walls, the floors, the throne room where the Prince was coronated and became the ruler. It shone and glimmers. Houses were made up of rich metals only found in the kingdom. It was beautiful.

It was of royalty. It was the only place in the universe that holds the life of immortality. Where people live for hundreds of years, even thousands.

Bells rang. The sound of instruments lingered in the air as the wind softly swept the kingdom in its feet. It finally began. At the heart of the place, everyone gathered. As the music plays, the kingdom dance in joy and victory. The fabric of women's dresses swayed in motion, their hairs were clipped in gold and pieces of jewelry clanged in the air. Men's armors glistened in the light and sword were staffed at the side. It was a wonderful sight to look at.

The music ceased low and everybody seems to move their head in one direction.

Surrounded by the palace guards, a young man was welcomed by the crowd. His face was noble. He has a thin nose. Sharp jaw and a fit physique. He was wearing a high collared dark coat with gold accents and embroidered with royal designs, ruffled white shirt, and dark pants. No sword. No crown.