Sixteen

𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓗𝓲𝓻𝓮 𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2

The room was filled with giggling coming from the girls. They weren't really expecting that something out of the extraordinary can happen—like as well, Jimin signing up for the gig and picking Jeongyeon as his candidate. For they know, he is someone out of their league and he is the kind of person that doesn't really get into these kinds of stuff.

Sana squeaked, clapping her hands in victory.

"Magnificent! You looked so beautiful."

Jeongyeon watched her reflection in the mirror, turning around for her to see.

A small smile escaped her lips.

During her whole existence, she never imagined she would be able to dress something as elegant as now. She isn't into wearing dresses, she picks up anything that gives her comfort. Not fancy and sophisticated. She had pulled it off this time and she have to admit, the dress suits her pretty well. It was emerald green.

She turned around again for one last time and faced them with a cheeky smile

"I like it."

Chaeyoung, one of the stylists, crouched down to fixed the splits of the dress for a final touch. Sana, on the other hand, together with Dahyun, were trying to give her retouches of make-up. They haven't put a lot of effort for it because Jeongyeon's a natural. She doesn't need that much cover up because her natural beauty glows. It is something that give them ease.

"You're ready." said Momo, another stylist, with her hands on her hips while watching her.

"Jimin will be starstruck to see you tonight." Sana said excitedly. "I mean—look at you!"

Jeongyeon chuckled softly, not used of receiving compliments.

The door opened widely, revealing Jihyo and Nayeon on their ballgowns. Once they have entered inside, their mouths fell open seeing their friend standing at the middle of the room.

"No way?!" Nayeon asked endlessly.

She was in the verge of giving her a tight hug but Momo skidded off and stopped her before she could do such thing. She just didn't want everything to go into ruin.

"You looked gorgeous. Simple but gorgeous." Nayeon said, nodding with a genuine smile on her face.

Before anyone could even answer a reply, a resonating sound of a car horn echoed over. It was so loud that almost everyone in the room heard it and managed to exchange a surprised expression on their faces.

Chaeyoung, who is near the windows, peeked a glance.

"He's here. He's here!" She said between the curtains.

Nayeon, without wasting anytime, went up to her and grasped her arms tightly, not to lay any harm.

"Listen, Jeongyeon." She started. "I trust you and you can do this. Remember, this is for you, not for us or for them. Whatever happens, just enjoy the night because this only happens for once. Own it. Be yourself. If anything bad happens, just call our attention, we'll be there."