Part 3: Arnav

Hii guys thank you all for your supports.
Here is the next part of the story,hope you all like it.

The marriage is going on full swing. Arnav khushi Anjali NK all are in the hall. Pandit ji announced akash and payal as husband and wife.  They took elder's blessing. All decided that the other rituals will be done tomorrow.
Akash and payal went to their room for their first night. Remaining to their rooms including gupta family since it is late night they all decided to stay at RM.

Late night at RM

We can see a person wearing a black shirt and Pant with jacket covering the face. Person moves towards a room and then to each cupboards. By this we can understand he or she is searching something.  After sometime he/she moves out of RM and get into a auto. Auto vanishes in the night.

Next morning

All the people are at dining table to have their breakfast. After having breakfast  with lots of chating and teasing of akash  and payal arnav,khushi along with NK moves to office. Akash is in leave ,reason you guys know

At RM

ASR enters the office as usual with his rude face followed by khushi with a cheerful smile and of course NK with his charm.

3 of them moves to arnav's cabin. They entered inside the cabin and closes it. Arnav calls his pa and informs to not disturb  them. His cabin is sound proof.
Arnav is standing looking outside the window with an expressionless face. Khushi and NK glances each other with the hope of knowing the reason behind asr's blank face. Bt unfortunately no use. They stops their staring section by arnav's voice.

Arnav:(cold voice)khushi, now what are you hiding from me jaan?

Screen freezes on khushi's tensed face.

Who is the person in late night?

What will happen next?

At last how is the update?  Please tell me guys if you really like it or not? I really want to know since it is my first try in writing. Please give your valuable comments.

At last good night for all of you?