Part 56 : Danger

Shyam & khushi : what ?  It's your mother arnav/aru

Arnav :( angrily ) no she is not my mother. She is nothing to me. She don't even deserve to call as human. She....

Shyam : how you got to know all these and why she is doing all ? Tell us clearly from start.

Arnav : when I came to know devendraprasad is not D and it is someone who was very close to my family. I dig all the past from my nani nana days till now. Then I came to know ratna my mother a....

But his voice got interrupted by a sound precisely an alarm.  Yes the fire alarm was on and they hurriedly ran outside to see where is fire. Soon they was outside the building while the guards where searching. Arnav and shyam was looking here and there. Soon one guard came and informed that it was a false alarm. So they both got relived and was going inside.

Shyam : thank God it's a false alarm. Nothing serious. Now let's go inside and talk.

By saying he was going from there but suddenly he notices khushi is missing and he looked for her. At the same time arnav got a call from unknown number which he was going to pick up but  shyam came and informed about khushi.

Shyam : ( worried ) Arnav Khushi. .

Arnav : ( looked here and there to find her bit couldn't ) khushi what happened? Where is she ?

Shyam : she is missing. I searched her bit couldn't find.

Arnav :( shouts ) what ? 

Arnav was so much worried and tensed. They both started her searching everywhere but couldn't find her. They both were standing worried. Again arnav phone ringed and he was going to cut but shyam interrupted him

Shyam : no arnav take it. May be it's about khushi

Arnav nods and take the call.

Arnav : Hello

Person : finally ASR picked the call. If you didn't picked then I don't know what I will do.

Arnav : who are you ?

Person : did you forget ? You was going to tell about me to your jiju and jaan na then how you easily forgot me ?

Arnav :( angrily ) you... where are you ?  I will kill you.

D: relax chote.

Arnav : Dare you call me that . Stop your nonsense D and tell me where is my khushi

( phone is on speaker )

D: arey relax. I will tell you. Before that . I want to thank you. Don't get confused. I know you knew everything about me why how etc. I was actually  bored playing the game by me. Always your khushi will find out something and inform you but she didn't find the real one. I know only ASR can find me and I was waiting for that. At last you didn't disappointed me. How easily you dig all the truth. After all you are ASR. Now the game will be fun

I was so bored with this hide and seek. I was waiting for the moment when you recognise me. Now my wait is over. And I'm eagerly waiting for our face off and my  win.

Arnav :( gritting his teeth ) so what are you waiting ? Just tell where are you and in no time I will be in front of you. Let's have a face off and end this game.

D: I would love to. But kya hai na I really want to see ASR action now.  I want to see your pain your each and every emotions and your live for your jaan. So one task for you. If you complete that then I will come to you. Are you ready to save your life khushi ?

Arnav :( angrily ) dare you do something to her. Where the hell is my khushi? 

D: she is sleeping peacefully in a car without knowing anything at your favourite  hill spot where you both go and enjoy the sunset near the cliff. Yes the same place. But the problem is I like khatron ke khiladi  so much so there is a stunt for you. If you win then  we can meet and you will get your life. 

Not much the car has a time bomb which is blast after 30 minutes and when you reach there is think only 10 min will be left for the blast and ha there is a good news when you will reach there the car will be moving towards the cliff and you can't stop the car site the remote is in my hands.  So if not bomb then surely the cliff will take your life. 

What say interesting right ? If you can save your khushi ASR and your time starts now tik tok tik....

And the call got cut. Arnav was standing numb sane was case of shyam. Soon arnav recovered and without thinking anything ran and got inside the car. Without caring anything arnav droved his car away followed by shyam.

.
.
.

To be continued. . . . . . .

How was the update?

Can arnav save his jaan ?

What do you think about  D ?

What will happen next?

To know more keep support me.

Good night 😄😄

Keep smiling 😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄

Stay home and stay safe 😄😄😄