Part 51: Unexpected

Shyam dadi and the third person were discussing something. Khushi after pressing the tracker was keeping an eye on them.  She thought the third person as D. Soon the person's  phone rang and he attend the call. After talking he cut the call.

Dadi : Alex who is that ?

Alex : mam they are here. Shall we begin

Dadi : you go and make them comfortable. ( to shyam ) you too go with him and make the girls ready.

Shyam : khushi ?

Dadi : her treatment is little different from others. I will tell you later now go.

They both nods and walks away.

Here khushi was tensed.

Khushi : so that person is just a worker not D. Where the hell is he ? And what did dadi meant by different treatment. I'm getting bad vibes.  Aru pls come fast.

At the same time on the road arnav was driving the car breaking all damn signals. He was too much worried about his jaan. At the same time he is damn angry with dadi and D. He is speaking to someone and driving.

In building after shyam and Alex left dadi turned to see another person nearing towards her. Khushi too looked that side to see a hand holding a coat followed by a person entering. She couldn't see the face. The person's  turned other side and now khushi can only see his back from head to his waist. She got a dangerous aura when the person entered inside.

She was thinking now who is he at the same time dadi spoked clearing all her doubts.

Dadi : so at last Mr. D is here ?

D : hlo Mrs.  Damayanthi malik

Dadi : (smiles ) so what's  the plan ?

D: no plan only action. I will be in my place. Call when everything is ready.

Dadi : ok

By saying the person disappeared from there. Dadi too went from there.

After sometime  two person entered the room where khushi is kept. They dragged khushi outside while khushi was trying to come out of their holds. At last they came near where dadi shyam Alex and other Goons standing. Khushi looked to see there were so many girls in their captive and they were in a container .

There were some other person too which she didn't recognise.dadi came near her and hold her by elbow. 

Dadi : hlo khushi baby. Welcome to my world. But don't worry I will not keep you here for long. I will send you with them. Look ( Pointing towards that persons who dressed decently  which khushi can't recognise ) they are now your new masters. I'm going to sell you to them. Waise I thought to kill you but then thought by selling I can get money at the same time can broke the arnav singh raizada. Now without wasting time can we start the auction. 

Khushi : how could you do like this ? For God sake arnav is your grandson. Why are you hurting him

Dadi : ( angrily )  oh you want to know. I hate arnav singh raizada and I will destroy him. The best way to destroy him is you.

Khushi :( crying ) why you hate him so much? 

Dadi : it's none of your business. If arnav can he can find out.now let's begin

They started the auction. Khushi was crying badly. They were looking her with lust and shyam was simply standing and watching. One of the person came near her making her hell scared.  The person hold her hand and was pulling her towards him and she was resisting.