Part 23: Who is T?

Hi guys how are you all?

Here goes the next part. hope you guys like it.

Enjoy reading

Khushi : it's a girl.

Arnav : what? Are you sure?

Khushi :  (was telling camly by remembering past incidents ) 100 % it's a girl.  Her physical strength is less. Apart from that when I was struggling to get out of her hold , her left hand gloves dropped and I saw her hand. It's has nails and she had done nail paint too. She has a ring which is carved with a letter T. So may be her name starts with T or any of her loved ones.

Arnav gets shocked listening this. He was wondering apart from shyam now who is the new villian of their lifes.

NK : aha it's nice. We can understand that shyam is behind  khushi because he claims to love her and is trying to separate you two.  So may be (while thinking) this T  has a crush on arnav so she is trying to separate you two by harming khushi right?  (To arnav ) arnav my bhai do you have any crazy lover in college days or what?

Arnav : (shouts) what the ..... just shut up your bullshit .

Khushi : (camly ) Aru. ... but bhai has a point.  May be there is some one who is behind you just like that shyam.
If it is not then the girl must be crime partner of  shyam.

NK : angel is right. Arnav may be you don't know any girl but the girl can know you na

Arnav : (serious tone) ya it may be true. If it is not then there must be some other motive behind her attack. These are just our assumptions so we need to find out the girl and that shyam immediately.

NK : ya but how? We don't know anything about that girl except her first letter.

Khushi : aru when we got arrested shyam we just find out about his professional life not personal. If we find out about his  family and friends then may be we will get a clue about ms.T.

NK :(teasing ) wow my angel you are becoming smart day by day.

Khushi :(dramatically ) ohh please bhai I'm born smart ok.

Arnav : enough stop. But I will tell aman to collect the details . Now let's go home.

Khushi : ok aru but don't tell this to family now they will be worried. We will just tell I fell down in college ok.

Arnav and NK nods. Then they goes to RM. They reached RM and khushi was in arnav's arms. Family got panicked seeing khushi's wound and they throw questions to arshi and NK. Arnav tells she is ok and she fell down. Nani tells them to go and take rest. Arshi goes to their room.

Arnav's room

Arnav gently  places her on her feet. And she goes to washroom for changing. Arnav took his phone and called aman.

Arnav :(coldly ) aman I want full details of  shyam within 24 hours. Full means family , friends etc. Don't miss any single details. Understood?

Aman: yes sir the work  will be done.

Arnav cut the call and turned to see khushi lying on bed and snuggling to her teddy. He came near her and slowly caresses her cheeks.

Arnav: baby are you sleepy?

Khushi nods and snuggles to him. Arnav chuckles.

Arnav : ok baby you can sleep but after having food ok. I'm coming with the food.

Khushi : (cutely ) no papa baby is not hungry so only sleep.

Arnav :(smiles) no baby food then sleep ok no tantrums . I will come now

Khushi pouts hearing this. Arnav chuckles and by pating her cheek  goes down to get food.

After sometime he came with food tray to see khushi sleeping peacefully by hugging her teddy.arnav shakes his head and came near her. He place food in near by table and slowly kisses her forhead,  eyes , then cheeks.by feeling his touch khushi slowly opens her eyes.

Arnav makes her sit and take the food and feeds her. She too feeds arnav. After completing food , he wipes her mouth and hands.

Arnav : jaan now you sleep

Khushi : baby doesn't get sleep without her  teddy

Arnav takes the teddy and give her but she doesn't take it.

Arnav:(confuse ) what?

Khushi :(cutely) no this, I want my papa bear.

Arnav : oh ok baby I will just come by changing.

Khushi nods. Arnav changes quickly and lye down on bed. He take khushi in his arms. Khushi snuggles more to him and hug him tightly.  She slowly sleeps. Arnav too sleep after sometime not before pecking her head.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hope you guys like it?

What will happen next?

Who is T? Is shyam and T are in one team?

Keep smiling 😁😁😁😁😁

See you soon

Take care 😀😁😁😁