Part 9: Broken Promise

Hi guys how are you all ?

I thought before starting my exam I can give 1 or 2 update more. It is written suddenly . If you feel it's boring I'm apologising before.

Anyway enjoy reading...

Next morning in arnav's room

It's a new day with new hope let's see this new day can seek arnav's  forgiveness by khushi.

We can see khushi is sleeping. She stretches her hand to other side to find her aru. Bt nothing got in her hand. She opens her eyes to see the other side empty. She frowns and looks for him. There he is, standing at balcony  as usual with his arrogant face speaking in phone. She pouts seeing him.

At balcony  arnav is speaking or rather ordering to aman (his p.a) .

Arnav : (orders) I want full details of shyam manohar jha within 24 hours his past present future every single thing.

Aman: yes sir you will get it.

He cuts the call hearing a scream. Actually khushi was getting Fownhope from bed in a hast and she forgot her leg injury so sudden movement caused her pain and he cried.

Arnav comes  fastly towards her and took her in his arms. The action was sudden so she panicked. Bt realising the touch she calmed. Arnav drops her at washroom and goes out of room. She gets sad and pouts seeing him going away. She went to washroom for fresh up.

After freshening she opens the door to see arnav coming with food tray in his hand. He places tray in table and goes to khushi again pick her in arms and gently places he'd on bed.

Khushi was observing him and he get to know he will not open his mouth so she tries to speak and open her mouth to say bt he put morsel in her mouth preventing talk and gestured her to eat. She ate silently and also fed him . He didn't  oppose. After that he gave her medicine and turns to go from there. Bt a hand stopped he turned to see khushi holding his hand. He tries to withdraw hand bt she tightenes the grip. He sighs and sit on bed.

Khushi :(low voice) Aru..... please talk to me na. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hide all these things from you? I just thought he will not trouble me bt I really  don't have any idea he will do something like this ? Please forgive me.

Arnav :(sternly ) really?  Do you remember  what happened in past when you hide things from me?

This words evoked the forgotten memory in her.

FLASHBACK

Khushi went for a internship program when she was in  lucknow and there was a guy named Stephen who used to disturb her. Whenever he gets opportunity  he tries to touch her hold her. He was literally mad behind her. At last khushi one day slapped  him. It's angered him.

Bt these things are hidden from arnav. He understood there was something which is not right . He spoke to khushi bt she shrugged it saying nothing. She thought it is only 2 days to complete internship  so why to bother aru and NK bhai. Bt it was her mistake.

Next day she was going to company bt Stephen kidnapped her. He tortured her and he was almost going to rape her bt fortunately arnav saved her. Arnav  get to know all things from her friend priya and he also got to know khushi is missing and he track her number and reached there.

It take almost 1 month to get back his khushi. In those days arnav died many times. He took promise from her to not hide anything.

FLASHBACK ENDS

by remembering all these tears started to flow from her hazel eyes. He didn't want her to remember all these bt she broke down that promise.  The difference was at that time she hided because she decided bt this time unwillingly.

Arnav  by seeing her crying hugged her tightly

Arnav : shh... don't cry baby.  I don't wanted you to  remember all this. I'm sorry  jaan  . It's all my fault. Bt you promised me that you win not hide anything but you broke it. At that time I was able to save you bt now If anything happened to you I will not have any idea?

Khushi: (sobbing) I'm sorry please. ...

Arnav : your sorry can't make all things right?

Khushi :(cutely. ..sobbing) I know bt I was not decided to hide. You always tell na I'm a baby your baby. So baby can do mistake  right? You will  not forgive your baby?  I'm promise  ( arnav looks her with raising his eyebrow  ) it's pakka  promise I will not hide anything from you now on. Please please forgive me.

At that time hp comes and informs that nani is calling them. Arnav says they are coming. And he turns to khushi. Khushi is looking him cutely while pouting . Indeed she was looking cute as well as funny.

Khushi : (cutely  while holding his hand) am I forgiven? Please ...

Screen ends on arnav's face.

What do you want next?

What you think arnav will forgive  or not?

Do you want to see some punishments bt only cute punishments?  If you have any suggestions tell me?

How was the update?

Good night sweet dreams  and take care .

See you soon.