Part 7: Jilebis ?

Hi Guyz thank you guys for all your comments, reads and votes and supporting me.

Here is the next part.

Khushi is crying from the time arnav left. By excess crying her eyes become red cheek pluffy and nose also became like a cherry, she looks so cute. NK is trying to stop her crying session since it began to affect her health.

NK: stop it baby. How much will you cry. Look at me angel

He lifts her head and wiped her tears. By cupping his cheek in both hands gives a sweet kiss on her forhead.

NK: shh not now look at your face. What did you done to my angel. Don't cry baby. You know the your aru can't be angry with you for more time. He is hurt and when he will feel better he will come to you. You know na he can't leave without you. Right?

Khushi:(cutely) sachhi bhai he will come na?

NK : yes he will. Now give me your sweet cute sa smile

Khushi :(cutely ) I can't na bhai because your nannav take your angel's smile with him na

NK: is it ? Ok but I know one thing that will make you smile. If I tell you that you will definitely smile.

Khushi : what is that?

NK: that is your one and only charming handsome bhai is going to make her favourite jalebis for his angel.

Khushi: really?

NK : hmm now come the kitchen is waiting for us. (Canteen kitchen)

They both go to Canteen. While going NK tries to call arnav bt he didn't pick up. He is worried for him. He know arnav is hurt and he also need him but he can't go leaving angel. And he know if he did so arnav will kill him. He again calls but doesn't connect . They reaches kitchen and NK make khushi sit in kitchen slab and prepares jalebis for her while talking and cracking jokes to make her smile for sometime till arnav comes.

On other side at the same time

Arnav's car reaches his farm house. He goes into his room. He recalls all the things happened. His eyes shoes pain,hurt, anger and many other emotions. He is angry on himself for not able to protect his jaan and his di. He is not angry bt hurt and upset with khushi for hiding such a big thing from him. The one who shares each and every single thing if is a small or silly matter, he couldn't believe that the same one hide this much things.

In anger he breaks all the things in his room. If we see that we will think some earthquake happened there.

After sometime we can see arnav is sitting on bed by covering his face with both hands.

Arnav's pov

So many things happened today. I knew yesterday that jaan is hiding something . Bt in my dreams also I can't see this is the matter. The one I respected and trusted as a ideal man is a cheap. He played with both my life's. Now I will not live him. He will see the hell. And also I can't forgive khushi easily she should understand these things should not be hided. Bt now I want to get proof against that bl***y shyam.

His thoughts break by a phone call.

Arnav: Hello ...... ok

He cut the call and goes to office.

At AR

Arnav reaches his office and straight goes to cabin. Bt doesn't see khushi nor nk he calls khushi bt phone is in cabin he picks the phone and left for looking them.

When he passes through the Canteen he hear a giggle sound and he know it's his khushi. He goes and the seen makes him forget all that happened awhile. There is she sitting while eating her jalebis and giggles hearing NK's lame jokes. She looks most beautiful arnav get lost in her by forgetting he is angry on her. He chain is broke by a sound and he come back to his sense with his anger. He marches towards them.

Arnav:(coldly ) if your dating with jalebis are done come outside I will be in the car.(to khushi ) And you are staying in RM since payal wishes to. Di has called to take you.

By saying this he goes from there. Khushi and NK looks on shocked. They are stuck in 'dating' word. NK comes to sense and shook khushi.

Nk: come let's go angel or ele he will become lord governor

Khushi : ha chalo.

They goes and get into car. Soon they reach RM. All gupta went to their respected house except khushi since payal wants her to stay there. All raizada's are happy with it since they like khushi very much and also they wish arshi marriage. They know arnav also like her and he shows that recently and they are happy about it.

They get in the house and Anjali comes and give them water. They went to there rooms for fresh up. After freshening khushi and arnav came out from the room and they came across each other. Khushi was going to fall by slipping and arnav holds her by waist. They share a eyelock bt soon arnav break that and help khushi to stand. Khushi tries to speak something bt he ignores her and goes downstairs.

Screen ends on khushi's sad face.

What you want to see next?

If you have any idea how will khushi manify arnav?

If you want to see arshi's flashback first meet before exposing shyam or after exposing shyam ? I'm bit confused here please tell me guys what you want.

At last how was the update?

Last bt not least "night is to see the dreams and day is to make them true. So wish you all a good sleep and good night ."

Thank you guys for all your support.