Part 21 :Shopping

Hi guys.......

After tucking khushi arnav went outside. After sometime khushi woke up and searched for arnav but doesn't find him. She was thinking a way to pacify arnav. She came downstairs and went to kitchen. She straight away started doing her jalebis making process.

Khushi : (while eating Jilebis and also making them) what will I do to cool down my aru who is now roaming with that ASR mask? Hey devimayya (cutely  looking upwards ) you know devimayya actually it's all your fault,  you knew that today this will happen but then also you just sent me there now look aru is angry. So now you should help me na

She was busy blabbering  to herself when payal came there .

Payal : khushi  what are you doing here ?  You must be resting now

Khushi : jiji  I was resting till now. Now enough I can't do more rest.

Payal : ok ok but why are making a mountain of Jilebis now. Hmm  I think arnav ji is angry now too right?

Khushi :(sad ) ha jiji he is angry. I was just helping di  but ... .. now he is in ASR mode. What will I do

Payal : oh ho khushi don't worry. You just talk to him once more and I'm sure he will forgive you. Because I know he can't be without talking to you.

Khushi : sachhi

Payal : muchii  now you go

Khushi nods and goes to room. There is also one person listening to their talks from beginning and it was arnav. He came to check on khushi but doesn't find her. So he came downstairs to see her making Jilebis.  He was going to confront her but stopped listening her voice. When he saw khushi is going from there he hurriedly went to his room.

In room

Arnav:(thinks ) khushi is right. She was just helping di. So I think I should forgive her. But not now when she talk to me then I will see

Khushi comes to see arnav standing inside the room. Khushi was slowly walking without making sound but

Arnav :(coldly ) so madam is here. Where were you? I told you to take rest. Ohh so you are decided to not listen to me anymore right

Khushi feels bad hearing his cold tone.but she composes herself

Khushi : no its not like that. Vo I was resting till now so I got bored. And now I'm perfectly all right. So just thought to go and meet all.

Arnav doesn't speak anything. Khushi slowly came in front of him.

Khushi :(while holding her ears and cutely) I'm sorry aru.... please forgive me (by the end tears began to flow from her eyes , by seeing this arnav panicked and holds her hand and takes her hand in his and lightly kisses her hand and wipes her tears.)

Arnav : shh baby it's ok. I know it's entirely not your fault but when I saw in hospital bed I couldn't handle myself. I made you cry so much na sorry baby.

He hugs her and kiss her hairs. She also reciprocates equally.

Next morning

Khushi was getting ready. Arnav came near her.

Arnav : wow jaan you are looking beautiful.

Khushi :(blushes) thank you

Arnav : by the way today you are taking too much time to get ready why so?

Khushi : ohh it's because I'm going for shopping with jiji and di

Arnav : what? When did this happened?

Khushi : today early morning.

Arnav : (serious ) but I can't let you go you guys alone baby sorry. You know di got attacked and now I'm sure next will be you. I couldn't track that shyam. So until I get him I can't take risk.

Khushi : (causually ) so what

Arnav: baby  I'm serious.

Khushi:(looking into his eyes) I'm also serious. You don't know my boyfriend. If anyone look at me he will finish him. So the shyam is gone. And I have full trust on my boyfriend he will always protect me from all evils. So I'm going  to enjoy with di and jiji.

Arnav :(smiles) Acha ji so who is your that boyfriend?

Khushi :(with shock expression ) aree  you don't know?  Have you heard about the great ASR he is my one and only boyfriend

Arnav : ohh the ASR then I'm sure he will definitely send that shyam to hell.

Khushi : I know

Arnav :drama queen

Khushi giggles.

Arnav : ok you will go but I'm also coming  with you.

Khushi :(excited ) really? Ok the  i will inform jiju  and bhai too. They will also come .

Arnav: ok you inform them. I will come after getting ready.

Khushi nods and goes to inform others. After sometime they reach mall and starts their shopping.

Payal and akash were choosing dresses with their small small romances. NK and Anjali was choosing dress for themselves and family.

Our arshi .... arnav was selecting dress for khushi and khushi was just sitting in a couch and was eating chocolates while admiring her aru.. she is not so fond of shopping but she agreed for Anjali. Arnav knew that she doesn't like shopping so he was shopping for both of them.

After 3 hours their shopping completed and they went to have lunch and after that they were enjoying their ice creams with lots of fun. They were in their own world and laughing happily unaware that there is a person who is watching them with evil eyes. While seeing arshi happy the person is burning in anger.

Person: (evily looking towards khushi) enough I gave you enough time khushi but you didn't change or understand that. Now I can't see you together happy especially you khushi happy that too with him. Now you have to die khushi. I can't tolerate more. So now I will kill with my own hands. Get ready baby your days are going to end. Until that enjoy your last few moments.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . . .

How was the update? please give your views

Who is that person?

What will happen next?

Did you like the part?

See you soon guys

Take care and keep supporting me.

Keep smiling 😀😀😀😀😁😀😁😀😁😀😁