Part 59 : Flashback

Arnav : ( smirking) what happened ?  Why are you so silent ?  Where is the anger of D gone now ? Your enemy is standing in front of  you and you are just sitting and shivering. Oops so sad. It's only one week and you are in this state. Must say my guards dud very good job. Now I'm satisfied seeing you like this.  

Arey tell something D. I want to hear your voice.

While D was all silent and looking them in fear. This one week was too bad for her. Whenever arnav felt anger he called and ordered the guards to torture her. She was tortured in arnav's den for a whole week and now she don't have any energy to even speak. She was wishing to die but she knew that in arnav's hands.

While  our khushi were damn confused while shyam was simply seeing all.

Khushi : aru what are you saying and you called her D means ratna right but how is this possible? She can't be ratna na

Arnav : and why can't she be ratna jaan

Khushi : arey she is not your mother dammit.

Arnav :( shocked ) what?  When did I said she is my mother. Don't ever compare this woman with my mother baby.

Khushi : but you told D is ratna abd ratna is your mother then now why are you...

Arnav : one minute you thought D is my mother ?

Khushi and shyam nods while arnav was shocked. 

Arnav : shit it's not your fault.  Anyone will think like that only.  Now listen to me carefully she is D our culprit but she is not my mother.  My mother was so pure while she is evil . There is only one thing common in them that is their name is RATNA.

Khushi : what ? 

Arnav : yes my mother is ratna singh raizada while she is kumari ratna nalini kapoor. They both are sisters from different mother's.

Khushi and shyam were shocked hearing this. They can't believe they are half sisters that too having the same name. They were looking arnav to hear all the truth and arnav sighed looking them and started to narrate the TRUTH.

FLASHBACK

Prithviraj singh raizada and Devyani singh raizada had one daughter who is so pure kind and understanding yet beautiful Ratna singh raizada.  Ratna' s world was her mom and dad.  She had one soul friend soumya  who know all secrets of ratna. She was studying happily in her college and most of the students and teachers loved her due to her kind nature abd of course topper of the class.

One day soumya and Ratna  ( calls radhu by her friends ) were walking through the corridor chatting then they both saw  a new girl in college who was in her department. By looking the girl we get all sorts of negative  vibes.   She was arrogant and very rude who has habit of drinking. Because of her attitude nk body talked  to her  much while ratna felt something different whenever she saw the girl. She felt done connection and she decided to be friends with her and slowly tried to change her.

Soon they both become good friends and the girl changed her bad habit due to ratna. The girl always share everything with her and due to her changed nature other students to started to talk with her. And the girl was none other than Kumari Ratna nalini kapoor.

Since they both had name name usually ratna raizada known as radhu while others called kapoor as ratna. One fine day ratna saw her dad in tension and after investigation by her own she came to know there was a woman in his dad's life before mom and her name was Nalini. She was a evil woman who tried all way to get her dad but couldn't. After the woman drugged him to get what she want but after all this she couldn't won.