Part 12: First Meet 2

Hi guys how are you all? 

Here goes the next part

After their introduction  arnav cleaned her wound and bandaged her elbow. They talk for hours. Then arnav's  nani came to pick them. They both went with her.

Bt arnav used to come every day at orphanage  to see her. Whenever he is sad , she made him happy. Whenever he is hurt and upset her mere presence give him peace. Their bond grew . Arnav shared every thing with her.

She also told that she is adopted by guptas. Whenever she feel low she used to come to orphanage and at that day also she was their because of that. Bt after meeting  arnav she used to come daily only to meet him. Only to be with him.

Arnav pampers her very much. From that time only he was very protective and possessive for her.then he shifted to Delhi.  Bt then also they were in contact . Years passed bt there was no day that passed without their talking. And they met at fashion show after 10 years and that also khushi in arnav's  arms.

Then khushi shifted to Delhi to her buaji house. They both are the happiest person at that time. After that she joined AR.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Nani: these much happened?  Anyway I'm happy for both of you. Bt you could have told early.

Khushi: nani I'm sorry . I told not to tell that time because  I want to win your heart being myself not because  aru loves me. Now I knew you all loves me. So it's time you can knew truth. I'm sorry nani if you feel bad.

Nani: no beta... I'm happy. Bt I think nk and Anjali bitiya knew it early?

Arnav: nk know since he saw us together and he is also my khushi's brother na.

Anjali : mmm I knew because  khushi is my doll. And I also knew from 10 years exactly  the same day when arnav met her I also met her.

Nani: how?

FLASHBACK

At that day Anjali was sitting inside orphanage. Her marriage broke. They thrown out. These things was roaming in her head and she came out from orphanage by thinking all these. She was not in her sense. She came in road and was walking through the middle of road. A car was going to hit her bt suddenly some one pushed her and saved her life.

Girl: di are you OK?  Did you got hurt?

She began to check Anjali.  Bt Anjali was in a daze. The girl made her sit at the bench and consoled her. After sometime  Anjali came to sense and she thanked for saving her.

Anjali : thank you. I thought now there will be no one to save us. I and my chote was alone. There is no elder to protect me.

Girl: di please don't cry. I will protect you just like now I will always protect you. Please don't cry.

Anjali : you are a kid. Then how will you protect me?

Girl: arey who told you that only elder one can protect us. Sometime younger one like me can also protect. I don't  know what happened with you. Bt we all have that power to overcome any situation and make every one happy. We also can protect our loved ones. For that we must need trust on ourself.

Anjali gets shocked listening this matured words from a small kid.

Anjali : how you know all these things. Who told you this?

Girl: my Amma told me these. She told that if we have trust and we are honest and hard working we can do anything and also can protect others.  And I know you also will do that . If you be the strength of your chote then he will do everything to protect you. And you can also protect  him. You don't worry I will protect you. Ok now please don't cry. One min I will come now ok

She ran from there and came back.she shown a rakhi to Anjali.

Girl: di please tie this in my hand

Anjali : it's rakhi right bt it will be tied in brothers  hand right?

Girl: why only brother  can do protection. I will also do just like now I did. ( cutely ) and you know di in my neighbourhood all boys has this on rakhi day. I also wished to have one bt I'm small na so no one tied me. Please you tie this na.

Anjali  smiles listening her. She happily ties and also removes a necklace  from her neck and give it to her.

Girl: why this di?

Anjali: usually  you are the one to give gift. Bt you already give that by your words so this is from me to you. Do you like it doll.

Girl: I loved it. (Cutely ) bt doll why?

Anjali : since you are looking  like a cute doll. I will call you doll.  You didn't like?

Girl: I love it di. You can call me doll.

And they spend time. Then Anjali went with nani.

The necklace has a heart shape locket with A written in it. Bt it will not seen usually. The heart shape has a special  portion and when we touch it the A will twinkle. ( I don't  know there is such necklace it's my imagination )

After 10 years when khushi first came to RM she lost the necklace there. Anjali got that. She remembered it was given to her doll.  Bt she couldn't get how it came there.  The next day khushi came to search for that and she asked about this to Anjali.  And there they met again after 10 years.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Arnav : I knew di. You don't know when she got her di at that day , she made me mad. She was doing all crazy things in my office that's too with my employees. She also done a super dance on top of my table. I really don't know how I handled her at that day.

By listening this khushi pouts and glares arnav . The remaining families are laughing . NK was rolling on floor by remembering that day.

Screen freezes on their laughing happy family.

If it is boring please I'm really sorry.

Anyway  enjoy reading and tell me about the update

See you soon guys

Take care good night.