Part 48 : Jealous singh raizada

It was the time of meeting. It was a deal between two companies.the khuranna industry and AR. All were sitting their respective seats. Soon ASR to came behind him was khushi.

All stood up welcoming him. He gestured them to sit down and motioned khushi to start the presentation.

Arnav :  today the presentation will be done by Ms.  Khushi gupta my assistant.

He told her to start. She was nervous obviously it's her first. Arnav knew that but he blinked his eyes and slowly squeezed her hand to assure all is well and he is with her. She closed her eyes and took a breath then opened her eyes and slightly smiled at him.

She slowly stood facing the crowd and started the presentation. Her starting was bit terrible but she overcomed quickly and explained each and every thing clearly. Arnav too was shocked seeing her explaining everything smoothly and confidently.  He was indeed proud of his baby.

After the presentation the khuranna does not needed time to think and said ok immediately. They happily signed the deal and arnav shook hand with Mr. Anand khuranna and then his son Mr. Arun khuranna.

Mr. Khuranna : congratulations ASR the deal is on and your assistant is too talented. 

Arun : yes dad indeed she is and beautiful too ( said whike looking khushi)

Hus dad shakes his head seeing his don't openly flirting in front of everyone. But arun was like that. He flirts with every girl but knew his limits.  His dad too know that so he didn't ming his words.  But here arnav was boiling in anger and gritting his teeth hardly. Arun was unaware of these. He slowly moved to khushi and stood in front of her.

Arun:( by stretching his hand for shakehand ) hey beautiful I'm arun khuranna

Khushi : ( shakehanding him ) khushi

Arun : your presentation was marvellous and flawless just like you.

Khushi was going to withdraw her hand and was going from there but seeing arnav she understood he is jealous so she too played along.

Khushi :(thinks) ohh looks like aru will kill him. Poor arun. Now I know what to do. He was torturing me with his ASR mode na now let's see what will he do now.  Waise I know he will get more angry but it's really funny to see the ASR jealous. So the game is on.

Khushi :( to arun  sweetly ) thank you arun. And you too are looking handsome.

Arun : ( by keeping his other hand in his heart ) I'm dead hearing you.

Khushi smiles shyly listening him.( Note only acting )

Arun was staring her holding her hands.

Here arnav killed him in his mind thousand times by the time.

Arnav :(thinks ) how dare he ?  How dare he touch MY khushi ? How dare he to hold and touch her ? It's only my right and look her how is she smiling and holding his hand. Arghh. I know baby you are doing this purposely. You will really pay for it baby. Already I'm angry with you bit no you are playing again with me. You are gone khushi. But before that let's focus on this arun or whatever

Arnav hurriedly moved towards them and pulled khushi towards him holding her waist. Khushi get startled by the sudden attack.

Arnav : ( angrily glaring ) Mr.  Arun khuranna  don't you dare flirt with her. She is MINE.

Arun : relax man. Ok I'm sorry

By saying he went from there and now there was only arnav and khushi left.  He looked her angrily and she gulped her saliva seeing his glare.