Part 15: Plan Backfired!!

Hi guys how are you all?
Thank you for all your comments, reads and votes and supporting me. 

After few days

In these days many things happened. Anjali becomes normal with the help of arshi and family.  Gupta's went to abroad for treatment of khushi's bauji with the help of Arnav.  So khushi is staying in RM.

(I don't want to separate arshi in any way. I want them together under same roof. So I'm making excuses😊😆😆. If you guys don't like that  I can change that.)

In RM all are in a hurry to go some where. They all decided to have Mumbai Darshan. First it was decided as all family will go but now it's youngsters are only going. Arshi, payal, akash , NK and Anjali are going for a short vacation to Mumbai unaware of the fact that there is a storm waiting for them. If they survive it or not? Let's see.

After packing all they say bye to family and started their journey. They reached Mumbai in evening. They are staying at arnav's  farm house. Since it is evening they decided to have their Darshan tomorrow morning. After having their dinner with lots of chit chatting they called it as a day.

Next morning

They all went to beach. The most excited soul was khushi. By seeing beach she jumped out from the car and ran to beach. All chuckeld  seeing her antics. 

(I dont know any place in Mumbai so I'd there is any mistake pls forgive me and correct me)

Akash and payal was their own land with each other. Nobody disturb them. Anjali was sitting their and watching them. NK was busy in flirting with some random girls. And khushi was busy with playing in water. And our ASR was standing by crossing his hands over chest and was watching khushi.

Khushi looked for arnav and saw him standing like a statue.

Khushi :(thinks ) hey devimayya... look at that Lord governor , he is looking like a statue. No no I think that he is the security guard of these beach to protect it. Seriously ahhhh... what will I do with him?

Khushi: aru... come let's play na

Arnav: no baby you play. I am ok here.

Arnav $ khushi:  you know na I don't like these all.

Actually  khushi also tells means mocks when arnav tells this dialogue without  the notice of Arnav. ( I hope you guys get it)

Khushi:(thinks ) nothing can be done with him. Bt I'm bored by playing alone. Khushi think , you have to do something to get him here. Think khushi.

Yes I got it. Now I will see how you will not come here.

Khushi nods ok to arnav and again begins to play. After sometime her leg slips and she was going to fall bt  arnav catches her in his arms.

Khushi slowly opens her eyes to see a concern filled eyes looking her. He makes her stand and checks for any wound.

Arnav : khushi are you OK?  Did you hurt some here.

Khushi: aru I'm perfectly  fine. Look. Any way now you come here na so you also play with me pls ( cutely)

Arnav: no I'm not going to play. And now you will not also going to play. If you again fall then no. So come

Khushi is shocked to hear him and she opens her mouth in a perfect o shape.

Khushi :(thinks while a king faces) devimayya  what did you do? I was just acting to make him come here and I can play with him.but now plan backfired on me. Now he will not let me also play. Ahhhh....

Arnav: khushi....

Khushi : hhhh. . Wat ?

Arnav: where we're you lost? Come we will go out.

Khushi: oh hello what I'm not coming. Ok I want to play and I'm perfectly all right. If you don't want to play then ok but I will.

By saying this she continues her work. Arnav stands beside her without doing anything.  She glances him time to time and sighs.

Khushi: (mocks) aru... i really don't  knew that you are interested in guarding this beach and that also this much sincerely.

Arnav :(confuse) baby what are you talking about?

Khushi : are you a bodyguard or security?  No na then why are you standing like this. So only I told like that.
Ohhh now I get it you are afraid in playing water right. Ohhh the great ASR is afraid.

Arnav : (fake anger) khushi no stop it. I'm not afraid of any thing.

Khushi: sadu... akdu singh raizada. Fine.

Khushi turns and then splashes water on him. Arnav tries to stop her. But couldn't and then he also splashes water on her. And there began tha water fight.

After the water fight and masti  they returned from there. They had their food and was relaxing in hall. At that time Arnav's phone rang. He excused from there.

Arnav: Hello ASR speaking

Voice: .....................

After listening to the voice he gets shocked.

Screen ends on arnav's shocked yet worried face.

I don't know  what crap I have written. Sorry if it is boring. I will try to give next update good.

Enjoy reading. Take care.

See you soon.