Part 31: Function

They were in each others arms giving strength to each other.

After sometime they went to home and Slept hugging each other hoping for a better day.

Next day was usual for them. Arnav was busy with his office and meetings while on other hand khushi was also busy handling things related function that held on next day. In these days Anjali didn't get any call nor she called some one. She was always in home. That was worrying arshi more since they didn't get the idea to take as positive or the silence before the storm. Nevertheless they done their work perfectly and was also keeping eye on everyone.

Function day

Today is the college function so khushi is at college early in morning since she is the in charge. There are lots of programs that is held tonight. Khushi was after the last minute touch up.

Arnav and the whole family came to attend the function since the college permitted family to be there and also arnav  was one of the chief guest of the function.

They came and sat in the front row. Arnav's eyes were searching for his jaan but couldn't find her. The stage is beautifully decorated. Suddenly they hear an announcement

"Good evening ladies and gentle man. Welcome all of you to the function. The function will be starting now. So let's put our hands together for a lovely performance by one of our bright student khushi kumari gupta.  Enjoy guys".

By that the light went off.  Here all raizada's are shocked except arnav nk and payal since they know khushi is studying here but others looked shocked. Arnav understood them and tells them everything. They gets hurt first then eventually understands and now they are excited for the performance.

The music turned on ghar more pardesiya and light turned on . There stands our khushi tucked in a white full length  anarkali. She danced very gracefully without missing any beats.

After that she performed on ek do teen and Hawa hawai

And some more. She ended the dance and all auditorium was echoing with clap sound. Raizada's were shocked and surprised. Arnav was also surprised to see her performing since she told that she will not be performing.

(I actually don't know how to describe the dance and function sequence I tried my best. If anything is wrong please forgive me guys)

When she got down from stage all the family members came and appreciated her one by one.  She was so happy.  After everyone left there were only arshi left. Arnav hugged her tightly and kissed her hair.

Arnav : well I'm surprised. Why didn't you told me ?

Khushi : I also don't know it  was not planned. At last  min I was in a need to do it.

Arnav : wow so my baby did an awesome job. You must get a reward for it.

Khushi :(excited )  what's that

Suddenly arnav pulled khushi with him to other side of the hall where nobody is seen.

Khushi : aru why you pulled me like that ? I got scared?

Arnav : ohh sorry baby. But I want to give you reward na

Without waiting for her reply arnav placed his lips on his and kissed her softly by pouring all his love. Khushi was numb for sometime but she starts responding after sometime. Arnav broken the kiss and khushi hugged him burying her face in his chest. Arnav chuckled seeing her antics and hugged her back.

After sometime they broke the hug and arnav cupped her face and pecked her forhead.

Arnav : so did you like the reward? Or do you want more?

Khushi :(blush) Aru. ...

Arnav smiles. Just then they hear someone calling khushi so she turns to go but arnav holds her hand.

Khushi : aru some one is calling me.i need to do arrangements for next program also for the inauguration.

Arnav : ok go but take care of my jaan ok

She nods and goes from there. Arnav felt something bad going to happen looking her retreating figure but he chucked the thought and went to attend the function.

The function again started. It followed by welcome inauguration  felicitation etc.

Then the various programs by students started. It's been lots of time since khushi went but after that she is not seen anywhere. Arnav started feeling uneasy.

In between arnav noticed that Anjali is also missing. He enquired about her and got to know she is gone to attend a phone call. It added his worry. He without wasting any moment start your look for khushi. Nk also find him tensed and asked the matter. Arnav explained all and both went to look for khushi. After searching the whole college they couldn't find her. 

He came back to the back stage and asked one of the student and got to know she went to nearby hotel to look after something. Since there is few artist who came from outside the city to perform in their college. Arnav asked the address of the hotel and drive fast to there.

He reached the hotel and went to their room and knocked the door. A boy opened the door.

Boy: what happened?

Arnav : where is khushi?

Boy: khushi ? Who?

Nk: the one who came here from college.

Boy: ohh she, she tho went from here it's been half an hour

After saying this the boy went inside.  Arnav and NK gets worried gearing this.

Arnav : (worries ) if she left half an hour back she must have reached college earlier but now she is not there. Where is she ?

Nk: don't worry bhai she will be ok. Nothing will happen to our angel.come let's search

NK goes to start the car by saying this. Arnav stands there devasted.

Arnav :(thinks while looking upwards ) devimayya  I don't know you nor I prayed to you nor I believe in you. But my khushi she is crazy about you. So I'm sure she must have told you about me her aru. You know she is my jaan my life for which I'm living.  Please keep her safe where ever she is until I finds her.please I beg you  just send me any hint to find her pls.

Jaan where are you baby? Please come back to your aru pls..

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . .

How was the update?

What will happen next?

What you guys want to see next?

Where is khushi? What happened to her?

Is Anjali has something to do with khushi's missing?

Stay tuned to know more.

And I'm extremely sorry for being late.

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄

See you soon 😄😄😄😄😄

Keep smiling 😃😃😃