Part 19: Anjali is in shock

Hii guys....

Arnav  came to sense by nani's voice.  Without answering her, he ran towards the car and hoped in the car. He was driving the car rashly breaking all signals. The car stopped in front of city hospital in few minutes.

He fastly get down from car and ran to private ward.

Arnav :(shouts) Khushi....

Anjali comes to sense hearing his voice and she ran and hugged him tightly and started crying loudly by saying sorry.arnav forcefully break the hug and wiped her tears and take her to bench and made her sit. He was going to ask something but before that nk came there.

NK : nannav di what happened? Where is angel?

Arnav : nk I don't know ( to anjali ) di please stop crying and tell me where is khushi

Anjali : (while crying) chote she is inside the room. Dr is checking her. I'm so..... Sorry chote. It's happened because. .... because  of me..... for... for saving me she.....

By saying she started crying loudly. Arnav hugs her and tries to calm her.

Arnav : (by composing ) di please tell us what happened?

FLASHBACK

Anjali and khushi were having pani poori. At that time Anjali gets a call, so she excuses and takes the call. When she was talking she heard khushi calling her but before she could turn some one pushed her and she fall to other side.

After recovering from the shock Anjali stand up and turn to see khushi is lying unconscious and her head is bleeding.she also saw a car is going very fastly.

Khushi was eating gol gappa at that time she casually turned to see a car is going to hit Anjali.  Without thinking anything she ran and pushed her.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Anjali : after that I took her to hospital

Arnav gets angry as well as hurt hearing this. He is angry on that shyam for trying to kill his di and also angry on khushi because she didn't take care of her. He is also thankful to khushi for saving his di's life. At the same time he is feeling fear of loosing his jaan. He is having mixed feelings now. Same is the case of nk. He composes himself and consoles Anjali.

At that time Dr came out of the ward. Arnav started to bombard his questions.

Arnav : Dr what happened?  My khushi is safe right? What happened to her. Please tell me something. Why are you not answering me.

Dr : please calm down. She is ok. Just have a small scratch on her forhead other than she is absolutely all right. She just fainted because of shock. He is conscious now. You guys and see and also can take her to home. I will discharge her.

By saying this Dr goes from there. Anjali and NK goes inside the room. Arnav just stood at the entrance of door and was watching her.

NK : angel how are you ? 

Anjali : are you ok doll?

Khushi : di bhai I'm ok. Look perfectly fine. You both just chill.

While saying this she was watching arnav. They both notice that thought to give them privacy. They excused by saying to complete the formalities.

Arnav slowly comes and stand beside her. He was just staring her without blinking his eyes. Khushi was also looking him. She knew he was angry and hurt.

Khushi :(slowly) Aru. .... I'm fine. Please come near me.

Arnav :(coldly ) ya I can see that. You are fine right. Then get ready we will go to home.

He ask nurse to help her and goes outside without listening anything. Khushi sadly looks him. She decided to pacify him later and goes with nurse to get ready.

After that they goes to home. They reached home and all told khushi to take rest. Khushi slowly slept.

Outside room Arnav was walking left and right in anger. NK comes there and put his hand on her shoulder. Arnav immediately hugs him. NK reciprocates the hug and pats his back to consoles him. After sometime arnav becomes normal.

NK : bhai what happened?  Why are you tensed? And ha don't tell me nothing , I know there is something and khushi knows that too. If not you will not be angry on khushi

Arnav:(sighs ) shyam is behind this accident and khushi too know he is behind their life. But then also she just went outside without informing me. I know it was for di then also

NK : bhai it's ok. How will angel know something like this going to happen. She was just enjoying with her di

Arnav : (angry) nk please just don't take her side

NK : ok ok relax . You both decide about that. But now what will we do that shyam?

Arnav : I will see that. He will pay for each and every tears of di and jaan.

But unaware of them Anjali was listening all these. She ran from there and came in her room. She was crying badly. She was blaming herself.

Anjali :(while crying ) it's all happened because of me. If I didn't fall in love with that shyam and married him , then my family especially my chote and doll will be happy. My doll will not have su.... suffered. It's all because of. ....m..... me.

She started to destroy the things in her room angrily. While throwing things a box fell down from the top of shelf. She saw that and wipes her tears and pick that box. She opens the box and gets shocked to see the things in that box......
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. ............

How was the update?

Is Anjali responsible for all these?

What maked Anjali shock? What is in that box?

Will arnav forgive khushi?

What will happen next?

Please tell me your views.

Enjoy reading 😀😀😀😀

Keep smiling 😀😀😀😀😀

See you soon 😁😁😁😁😀😀