Part 32: Mystery Man

Arnav was standing still by his own thoughts. NK came and called him.

Nk: bhai come we don't have much time. We need to search angel.

Arnav came out of thoughts and both hop into car and drives away. They both search through out the way. But couldn't find khushi. They gets disappointed and reached college.

By the time they reached college all family members got to know about khushi's missing. Arnav saw Anjali there. He came near her.

Anjali : chote where is khushi ?  Did you find her ?

Arnav: no but you tell me where were you till now?

Anjali : I was here only. Got a call so went to attend. Nothing important but when I came back in came to know all.

Arnav nods and goes from there . By the time khushi's security guards came near him. He gets angry seeing them. The head came near him to say something .

Arnav :(angrily holding his collar ) where the hell were you ? I told you to not let khushi alone.

G: sorry ASR.  I was with mam only but Anjali mam came to ask about security details. So I was explaining her. After that when I looked for khushi mam she was not there. I thought she is in room so I went there but mam was not there. I called her but phone was near the cupboard in room. I searched her whole college but couldn't find her. I called you but you doesn't pick.

Arnav : (angrily shouts) what ever it is. I want my khushi back. Do whatever you want but just get my khushi to me or else I will kill you.

Security goes from there. NK comes and consoles arnav.

Sometime before

Khushi was in college and was instructing something about the next program. She sees Anjali going near her guard and speaking something.at that time she is told to go to hotel for doing some preparation related to their program.she went from there to hotel. But in all these she forgot to take her phone. She reached the hotel in no time and did her work within an hour. After completing her work she was going to call a taxi. But it's night and the area is less crowded so taxi didn't got easily.

While searching taxi her eyes went wide in shock seeing something.

There was a car which is hitted in a tree.  Inside the car there is a person whose head was bleeding. She came near him and tries to woke him. She checked his pulse and sighed in relief to see her is alive. She again tried to woke him but couldn't do like that. She with difficulty placed the person in passenger seat and took the driver seat. Fortunately the car was not that much broken it can be used. She droved to nearby hospital and taked him inside the hospital.  Dr is treating him. After sometime they came out and told he is out of danger. She thanked them.

When she looked at clock she realised it's too late.

Khushi :(thinks ) ohh no its too late. Aru will be worrying. I should call him and inform.

She searches her hand bag but realises her phone is not with her. She hurriedly calls arnav from hospital but he doesn't pick up.

Khushi :(thinks ) Aru is not picking his phone. Now what will I do. I should go soon or else that Lord governor will not leave me. Khushi go fast.

She gives her name and phone number in hospital if they needed. After that she step outside the hospital.she slowly began to walk thinking she will stop any taxi coming in way.

After sometime of walking she feels some one is following her. She turns to see no one. She again walks but listen some sound and turns and get shocked. There was standing four goons with knife and stick in their hand. She gets frightened seeing them.she run from there. Goons chases her.