Part 17: Khushi in danger??

Hi guys how are you all?

Enjoy reading 😊😊😊

Arnav : shyam manohar jha ran from jail

Khushi gets shocked hearing this. But she composes her soon and pretends to be normal. Because she knew If she panicked arnav will also get worried and do not let her move away from his sight even for a minute. It's not like that Arnav is afraid of shyam no never he is ASR but khushi is his strength as well as weakness. So when it's the matter of khushi he fears of loosing her. So he will be restless and she knew that and she should  be strong for him.

Khushi: aru.... seriously is this a matter?

Arnav:(in shock ) khushi do you have any problem in hearing. I told shyam is out from jail and he will again come in our life to trouble us. I can't loose you and di. And you are speaking like I told some joke.

Khushi : Arnav please calm down

Arnav:(angry) calm  down my foot. Your life is in danger damn it.  Don't you get it?

Khushi startles a min but composes and take him to the couch and kneel in front of him.

Arnav: khushi what are you doing? Get up and sit beside me.

Khushi holds his hands in her and looks straight into his eyes.

Khushi :(camly ) Aru. .. relax calm down. And I have no problem in hearing. I know it is not joke. I know everything ok I didn't forget anything. But I guess you forgot something

Arnav :(confused)  me ? What?

Khushi : you forgot that you are the great ASR the arnav singh raizada who doesn't get afraid of anything. Who can do anything for his loved ones. Who will go any extend to protect his family. Who will destroy the single drop of harm from their lifes.

I know aru you are worried about me and di. And you know that we will not let anything happen to di. Then me I know nothing will happen to me until you are with me. We both are one. So nothing will happen to me. Relax  and be ASR. I don't like this restless arnav. I love my lord governor.

Arnav gets relief hearing her and now he knew he can and he will protect them at any cost. He know his strength is with him. He hugs her tightly coming to her position.

After sometime he breaks the hug and kiss her forhead.

Arnav : thank you baby. I love you. And now no one can save that shyam if he dared to do anything to our family from me.

Khushi : that's like my lord governor. I love you aru.

Ok now all sorted so can I go?

Arnav : where?

Khushi : oh ho  to college.

Arnav: no you will not go alone anywhere.

Khushi : hey devimayya what will I do with him?

Arnav: what

Khushi : what what?  Just now I give you a long speech and now also you are not allowing me to go

Arnav : ok fine go. Your class is only for 2 hours so I want you to be here after that. NK will come to pick you. You will remain in college only. No outing.  Understand?

Khushi :(sighs) fine now can I go?

Arnav nodes. She hugs him and ran out from cabin by saying bye.

In college

In college one of khushi's friend has birthday today so she insist her to come with to a hotel for the party. Khushi refused thinking about arnav words. But priya and her gang emotionally blackmailed her and and at  last she agreed to go with her.

Time skip

After the party khushi was roaming through the road to get a cab for going to college. But she didn't get any so she decided to walk.

At the same time two person sees her and calls someone.

P: Hello.  Khushi is in front of me.

V: good I want her right in front of me. Do what ever you want.

P: work will be done.

The person cut the call and take handkerchief and put some chloroform and goes behind khushi by signalling something to his partner.

Khushi was talking to nk and told him to pick her from there. Khushi feels some one following her so she turn back and looks but find nothing.  She shrugged her thoughts and continues walking.

The person walks and reach near her and
Was going to put the kerchief in her mouth but suddenly some one cups the kidnapper mouth and drags him  from there.

The person is wearing a hoodie  and face is covered. He beats the kidnapper black and blue. At that time the partner comes and attack the hoodie  man. But he beats the hell out of the two and leaves from there not before checking khushi. Khushi went with nk who came to pick her. After ensuring her safety the hoodie man vanishes from there.

At RM

Khushi and NK reaches RM. And was going to arnav's cabin.

Nk: princess where were you? Your aru is now totally lord governor.

Khushi : I went to a party of my friend. I tried to avoid that bhai but couldn't. I know aru will eat me alive today. He told me to not to go outside of college. But me....

It's all because of that shyam...

Bhai please help me na from his anger. Please (by giving puppy face)

Nk: sorry baby I don't want to die now. You can only handle your lord governor so handle your self.

Khushi :(irritated ) bhai.....  go you will also need some help from me someday. I will see you that day

NK smiles hearing this.

Nk: ohh that's I will see. Now if you again planning to be late then ok.

Khushi : (angry ) I hate you bhai

Nk: feeling are mutual baby..

Khushi gets really angry and she tries to beat him. NK ran from there and khushi began to chase him. But suddenly they heard a voice which made them stop in their tracks.

Arnav :(angrily ) what the hell is happening here?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. .........................

What will happen next?

Who is the hoodie man?

How was the update?

Take care. See you soon

Keep smiling 😀😀😀😊