Part 39: A Shock

Hi guys how are you all? 

I'm excited plus nervous now. Guess what today is the most waited day the revelation day. Yes finally I'm going to reveal the mystery man behind the hoodie. I really don't know how you guys will react so expecting your unexpected reaction (if it's meant by eggs, tomatoes etc ) here goes the next part.  So let's go.

After 5 days

In these five days none talked about the mystery man nor Tania.  In fact Tania didn't came in light after the day of attack and none bothered about that since they have a new target the hoodie man. These days were peaceful for them.

NK proposed pari and she too accepted it because she was already in love with him. Both families also happy with the relation since nk told both of the family and got their approval .

Khushi's seminar too went well successfully.

Today the mansion is ready for welcoming a new member. All the members are excited to meet the person and all are eagerly waiting for it. The person is none other than arnav and Anjali's dadi Mrs. Damayanthi malik.

(About her you will get to know further )

At last their wait is over and dadi came. All rushed to welcomed her. Khushi and payal were a bit nervous since they are going to meet her first time.  But why fear when akash abd arnav is beside them right? Ya so they both were giving them the needed assurance.

After the welcoming dadi came and sat on the couch. Her gaze meet payal and she called her. Payal went near her and took blessings.  Dadi was happy with her and then khushi too came ana touched her foot. Dadi was looking her keenly and looked others for asking who is she ?

Dadi: who is she? 

Arnav : dadi she is payal's younger sister khushi and soon to be Mrs arnav singh raizada. I love her dadi

Dadi: (happy) ohh it's selection chote. She is very pretty and cute.

Dadi hugs khushi and bless her. Khushi gets happy and others too got relief seeing dadi accepting both of them.

Dadi went to rest followed by others. Others too went for their respective works. Arnav and NK went to office whike khushi went to college.

At evening

Raizada family along with dadi was enjoying their tea with lots of fun. At that time arnav and khushi came back but they was fighting.

Arnav : (serious ) stop it khushi I told you no means no

Khushi :(pleads) pls aru listen to me na.

Arnav :(angrily ) why can't you understand  . I said no that means no. And I don't want any argument in that. Go and change.  I want you down in 20 min baby.

By saying this he goes angrily from there. Others were gawking them. Khushi sadly sits on couch. Anjali came near her.

Anjali : doll kya hua? Why your aru is angry

Khushi hugs her and started crying. Anjali rubs her back to console her. Anjali wipes her tears .

Anjali : ab bolo

Khushi :(sobs) di tomorrow from my college all the students of my year is going for a trip and it's also a part of training as in practical for a week. And I told aru that I want to go for that but he is denying me. Di pls tell your chote to allow me na. Pls

Anjali : shh doll don't cry. I will talk to him.

At that time they heard arnav's voice who is coming downstairs.