Part 29: Dream

Anjali stabs khushi in her stomach. Khushi screams loudly. By hearing her cry arnav woke up and shocked to see khushi.

Khushi was screaming loudly in her sleep (you guys were right it was her dream) and suddenly she woke up and starts crying. Arnav hugs her tightly and consoles her.

Arnav : (while patting her hair and back ) shh bacha stop crying. You are fine see I got you. You just saw a bad dream baby, calm down. You are with your aru shh... Nothing will happen to you I'm here na calm down .

She slowly calm down and her cry turned into sobs. Arnav gets relief seeing her becoming normal.

Arnav :(he broke the hug and cups her face  and wipes the tears) shh are you fine ?

Khushi nods.  He takes the water and slowly makes her drink.

Arnav : now sleep baby. You are ok and safe with me . 

He lays her on bed and slowly pats her head to make her sleep.

Khushi :(thinks ) thank you devimayya it was just a dream but why I saw like that ? My di can't do anything like that. You are thinking too much khushi . You have to save di but here you are worrying and also making aru worry for you . No I can't do like that.  I should find what is di hiding and that too very fastly.

Her thoughts  broke by arnav's voice.

Arnav : what are you thinking baby ? Don't think too much your aru will make everything fine . Now close your eyes and sleep.

By saying he closes her eyes and continues patting her head. She slowly sleeps .

Arnav :(thinks) I know a baby you must have seen dream something related to di only.  I can't see you like  this . you are small to take all these tensions. I have to divert her mind.i also want to find out shyam and that Tania also what is di hiding. (While looking khushi) don't worry baby everything will be fine soon.

He pecks her forhead and sleeps hugging her.

Next morning

Arnav woke up to see khushi snuggling to him. A small smile formed in his lips seeing her jaan sleeping cutely snuggling to him.he kisses her cheek and slowly get up from bed making sure to not disturb her sleep.

After that he went to do his morning chores. Here khushi woke up and doesn't find arnav so she frowns looking the other side of bed. She looks for arnav and get up from bed but her leg was stuck in blanket and was going to fall but arnav catches her. He makes her stand on her feet and checks her.

Arnav : (while checking her) what is this jaan? Why can't you just look and walk

Khushi :(cutely ) solly

Arnav : it's ok. But careful next time. Now go and get ready

Khushi nods and went to ready. After getting ready she came back and was in her own thoughts.

Arnav sees her and sighs. He know exactly what is going on his little baby's head. He goes near her.

Arnav : baby why are you thinking all these?

Khushi:(startles but composes) what

Arnav : I know you are thinking about di right?

Khushi : vo I

He makes her sit on bed and kneels in front of her.

Arnav : (while taking her hand in his) baby you only told  your  ASR can defeat anyone and he will protect all. Then now why are you in tension. Too much thinking is not good for your little head jaan. Look nothing will happen to di and I will find out what is she hiding it's your aru's promise. 

Now I need a promise from you that my baby will not think all these and take tension.

Khushi : promise

Arnav : good so now let's go. You have a function in college right after 2 days and you told me you are the in charge of preparation. So let's go

Khushi : oops I forgot that

Arnav: no problem jaan I'm here to make you  remember. So today no office only college.

Khushi : ok let's go . I have lots of things to do.

While saying this she ran outside.

Arnav : it's good her mind got diverted now she will be behind that function and will not get time to think about anything else.

He went downstairs and they had their breakfast with lots of fun. after completing breakfast they goes to college. Arnav drops her at college with lots of instructions and then went to office.

Here khushi went inside the college and was busy with the preparations. Other side arnav was busy with office works.

In AR

After the meeting he was resting in his cabin. At that time aman came inside.

Aman : ASR you told me to get call details of Anjali mam right?  I got it. In these from last 2 days she is getting call from some unknown number. Yesterday they spoke for 50 sec and  the call was an incoming call. But after that nearly at evng Anjali mam called to a number and talked for 1 minute. Then she gone outside the mansion that too alone.

Arnav : so who is the caller?

Aman: sorry ASR I couldn't track both the numbers.

Arnav : fine. You can go. Call me if you get something useful.

Aman goes.

Arnav :(angrily ) arghh I couldn't do anything. Now what is di doing?  Who must be the caller? If it is shyam then I will definitely kill him.

By thinking angrily he walked out the cabin and hoped in car and drive away.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . .

What will happen next?

What you guys want to see next?

How was the update?

Who is the caller?  If the person is shyam ?

See you soon😄😄😄😄

Thank you for the support and love. Keep loving me.😄😄😄😄