Part 10: Punishment?

Hi guys.  Sorry for late update. My exam is going on. But I got some time. It will be short.

It's my new ff on manan

It's my new ff on manan. Please read and tell your views.

So coming to this ff.here goes the next part.

At dining table

All are having breakfast chatting to each other. Anjali looks upstairs to see whether arshi is coming or not. There we can see arnav coming downstairs with khushi in his arms. He settle khushi in chair and sit next to her. Anjali starts to serve her food bt arnav interrupt her.

Arnav : di khushi will not eat this. I had tell hp to make her food. He will bring it now.

Khushi is looking confuse. Hp comes and place the plate in front of her. By seeing the plate khushi gets shocked and she make faces. Not only khushi bt others too. There was a plate containing all those good vegetables  boiled. It is definitely not khushi's stuff.

Anjali : chote what is this? You know khushi will not eat this.

Arnav : don't worry di now your doll will surely eat it, right doll? (Whisper to khushi) baby you want my forgiveness right? , on which khushi nods. So be a good girl and completes this. And ha you will get only healthy food this week.

Khushi looks arnav with open mouth by hearing it.

Anjali : doll if you don't want to eat then it's ok

Khushi looks towards arnav who signs her to eat it with famous glare.

Khushi : no di I will eat it. It's good for health na.

She very difficultly eats that by making different cute funny faces . Arnav is seeing her secretly and chuckles seeing her faces. His adoration gets breaked  by nani.

Nani: chote and khushi bitiya  I want an explanation

They both know what nani is talking. They look to each other.

Arnav : nani I know you all have different  questions.  I will clear all in evening not now

Nani: ok

At that time Anjali says taking a vessel to khushi

Anjali : doll you are eating that food . I know you don't like it. Bt here is your favourite Jilebis come have it.

By listening this khushi's face lit up. She raise her hand to take it. Bt a hand blocks her way. She looks to see arnav.

Arnav : no di no jalebi for her. It's oily. When she gets fine then you can give her not now. ( to khushi) you are done eating?

Khushi nods.

Arnav : ok then come.

Arnav takes her in arms and goes to room. He places her on bed. She tries to get up. Bt arnav stops her.

Arnav : What you think you are doing?

Khushi : what I'm going to get ready. We want to go to office na

Arnav: not we only me.

Khushi:(sad) why? You are angry with me now also

Arnav : no baby. But you are not well and until you get fine you will be here in this room. And I'm warning you baby don't even move from this bed. Got it?

Khushi: what? No no that will not happen. I will be  bored and if I stay in a place I will die out of boring.

Arnav :(roars) khushi....

Khushi gulps and looks towards arnav who are boiling in anger. Arnav pulls her towards him by holding her shoulder.

Arnav :(angrily ) how many times I told you to not talk about death. But no you will not understand right. I cannot live without you. I cannot tolerate that. Why this simple thing not fit in your head.

Khushi: ( sobbing ) sorry aru. Vo I didn't mean it. I was... ju... just kidding. Sorry. Please.... she cries.

Arnav calms him by seeing her tears.

Arnav : shh.... bas it's ok. Bt never repeat this ok.

Khushi nods. At that time hp comes with a glass of milk. Arnav takes that and goes near khushi.

Arnav : baby common drink it.

Khushi : (shock) what no... no... i will not you know na I don't like milk. It's yuck. No I will not drink.

Arnav rolls his eye seeing her drama.

Arnav : baby I'm telling you drink this.  You forgot your punishment baby

Khushi: no I ate all those yucky vegetables and I didn't get my Jilebis also then why this yucky milk ( she tells all these bt making cute cute pouts and faces) Arnav smiles. And kiss her on forhead.

Arnav : then add this also in your punishments.

Khushi: no no never

Arnav : baby if you don't drink this i will add your punishment and trust me it will be very bad than this.

Khushi pouts and not having any option she drinks that with difficulty.arnav clean her face.

Arnav: good girl. Now my jaan will take rest. I'm going to office.  And don't forget my warning ok.

She nods. He lays down on bed. Kiss her forhead and by covering her with blanket goes out and went to office.

Screen ends on khushi's sleeping face.

I don't know what crap I had written. Sorry guys if you feel bored. Any way see you soon. Good night.

Enjoy reading.

Keep smiling. ...

Take care