Part 20: It's not easy

Hi guys how are you all?

Hope you like it. Enjoy reading

Anjali was staring the things in that box without blinking her eyes. She couldn't believe what she is seeing now. At that time she listens khushi's voice calling her. She hurriedly hide the box and wipes her tears and turns to see khushi standing near the door.she came near her and take her inside.

Khushi : di why are you crying ?

Anjali :(pretends) no I'm not crying why will I cry

Khushi : di don't tell lie. I heard your talk. Why di why are you blaming yourself?  You know when I listened your talking I felt really angry on you. How could you think like that. It's not your fault. You just loved him and love is definitely not a fault. What ever happened because of that.... i don't want to say his name also.

( by taking Anjali's hand in her hand) di now you listen to me carefully if you again blamed yourself  for anything or try to blame you then you will see me ok . You don't know by living with that Lord governor I also learned his ways so you better be careful

She talked to her very seriously and at last ended with the threat in a funny way. Anjali smiled listening her cute threat. Khushi felt relief seeing her smile.

Khushi : that's like my di. You should always be smiling.

Anjali : when my doll and chote is with me then I will be smiling always. By the way what are you doing here ? You must rest now. If chote see this then he will be more angry. You know na already he is angry on you

Khushi :(sadly) I know di. But I was getting bored and that chote of yours is become akdu singh raizada and he is not even looking at me. What will I do? 
Pls di help me na

Anjali : doll relax. Your akdu will come to you very soon. He can't live without u.  So chill

Khushi : pakka na di

Anjali : pakka now you should rest.

Khushi : ok I'm going and di clear this mess before some body sees this.

Anjali nods and khushi walks away.

Arnav's pov

After talking with nk I went to room to see the bed empty. What will I do with her? She needs rest but no she can't do that. She can only do one thing correctly that is to make me angry.now where the hell is she?

I was walking through the corridor to search her then I listened her voice from di's room. I listened their talk and I came to know that di was blaming herself. I was angry and hurt and was going to confront her but khushi did that well for me. But that doesn't mean I will forgive her easily. I got a call from office so I came to room.

In arnav's room

Arnav was talking in phone. Khushi came and saw him talking.  She ran and hugged him from back. Arnav cut the call and turned. He withdrew from the hug and was going to walk away but ...

Khushi : aru... pls talk to me na

Arnav : what? Whenever  I will tell you to not do something you will not listen. You just do whatever do want right. Then now why you want me to talk to you? (He turned and talked her to coldly )

Khushi :(sadly ) I know I did wrong.  I'm sorry . I didn't  knew this will happen. I just want to help di. You know na di is upset. Ha she is not showing but inside she is very sad. We went to picnic but that got cancelled again due to that shyam. So I just thought to help di and tried to make her smile for sometime . But how will I know that shyam will again spoil that.pls sorry. I will not do something like this again. Pls arnav ji

Arnav knew somewhere she was right but the thought of something happened to her made him again mad and was going to scold her but stopped listening  arnav ji from her . He just looked her.

Khushi hugged him and kept her head on his chest.

Khushi : why are you not telling anything Arnav ji

Arnav :(he come to sense and broke the hug) I know the reasons were somewhat valid. But  that doesn't  give you any right to play with my life. And what is with  this arnav  ji     arnav ji ? Don't play smart with me baby. I know how to shut your smartness well. So I'm not going to forgive you this time easily.

Khushi was going to tell something. But arnav stopped her.

Arnav : and now stop your bak bak and rest. Understand?  Go to sleep now.

Khushi sadly nods and lye down on bed. Arnav cover her with blanket and caresses her head slowly. She sleeps. By pecking her forhead and glancing her last time he goes outside the room.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued. . . . . . . . . . . . .

How was the update?

What you want to see next ?

Arnav want to forgive her easily or not?

See you soon

Take care

Keep smiling 😀😀😀😀😀😀