Part 60 : Epilogue

After 3 years

It's been 3 years since D walked away from their life's. After that it was all happiness around them. They didn't told anything about D to the family. Since that case was over for them when they got Devendraprasad. So three of them decided to forget all the things at that day at tht place.

In these 3 years many things changed. Anjali and shyam urf Neev is now a happy living couple who has a daughter of 1 year named Anaya singh raizada. She is the jaan of everyone. Khushi will be seen most with her.

About akash and payal then they are enjoying there pregency phase since payal is 3 months pregnant. Then nk his love life is also on track. He wants to enjoy the dating phase more so they are in to it.

Then our own lord governor and his jaan. Arnav is as always busy in his business and of course his khushi. Our khushi completed her studies and joined AR full time as designer and also PA of our ASR. But the main job of her is to irritate the hell out of Arnav with her stupid crazy ideas.

In between the pranks sometimes she hurts herself and changes her aru to ASR. They all are enjoying and living their life happily.

One fine morning in AR

Arnav is busy murdering the keys of his laptop while khushi is missing from morning. Now you guys can guess why arnav is murdering the keys. He is hell angry with her since he don't have any idea where the hell is she ? She told it's a secret and will not tell him. And it made arnav 2 anger it's peak.

Now she is not attending her phone too and it made him angry as well as worried. So from that time he is murdering anyone and anything that came in his way with his famous anger.

After like eternity his phone ringed showing jaan calling.

He picked up the next instant only to get shocked and without thinking anything he dashed outside the cabin to his car and zoomed out. The car stopped in front of a building.

He rushed inside the room to welcome darkness.

" khushi where are you jaan ? Come out pls. Khushi " He was calling continously worried. The call was like that " if you want khushi to he safe come here soon " and it made him worried.

Soon the room light up and now he can see the room clearly. It was a normal room . He was looking here and there to locate khushi. Soon he heard a voice. His khushi's.

" Aru..., I'm here only. Nothing happened to me. Relax."

" what is this khushi ? Where are you ? Pls come to me. I want to see you. Before that I will not be in peace." Arnav was restless to see her and took her in his arms.

" I'm here only. And sorry the call was by me. I wanted you to come here quickly." It was his jaan.

" what the. How dare you jaan. Do you even know...

The voice was cutter by our khushi

" stop it aru. Don't tell the usual sentence. I know you were worried and angry from morning. I'm so sorry but you will be happy in few minutes. At least I will be so much happy. So if I'm happy then you too will be happy right " khushi told

Arnav sighed thinking his crazy jaan. And told " fine. Will you come in front of me now ?" .

" ha I will. But before that you have to accept some conditions of me ? " replied khushi

Arnav smiled and said " Acha and what is that? ". He was now enjoying her craziness and was eagerly waiting to listen her stupid and crazy yet cute conditions which he will love for sure.

" ok. So first one you will have to pamper me all your life like I'm a baby "

" arey I always do that jaan "

" don't talk between aru. Let me complete na " cribbed khushi

" ok jaan. Sorry you continue baba "

" so next you will buy me lots of chocolates, teddy and mostly Jilebis and once in a week you will make me the famous lord governor style Jilebis that too only for me. We will go to small short vacations once in a month ha only in Delhi.

In future when we have our baby then also you will pamper me more. Bolo do you agree ? " khushi put forth her conditions

" bas only these much I was expecting more baby. You disappointed me . " teased arnav

" aru " whining voice of khushi

" I agree all the conditions. If you didn't demand all these then also I will do all the things and much more than this gladly jaan. Now I agreed right so come out ." Arnav said

" I will not come. But you will come to me. I'm at terrace so come fast. " khushi replied happily.

Arnav shakedown his head Nd climbed te stairs fastly. Soon he reached the terrace and again darkness and now arnav was irritated.

He was going to shout but the light on and he stood shocked to see the decorations. His eyes widened seeing khushi on her knees in front of him. He was calling to make her stand but she stopped.

" don't aru. Let me speak. By now you will came to know why I did all these after all my aru is so smart na. It not needed that only a man or boy should propose a girl first. Even I can do that na. But what will I do I don't know how to propose in a romantic and cheesy way. I'm your crazy baby na so only straight and some crazy things only you will get from me.

Arnav chuckled listening her. While she continued.

So ha I don't want to deliver a speech here. First I don't know then my poor knees are starting to pain do I will cut it short. I know you wanted us to be together in all means before only but you were waiting for me to become ready abd independent. Now I can't wait anymore. I want to be with you all the time for the rest of my life in official too. So Mr. Lord governor marry your sanka devi and crazy baby soon ok ."

" what the... i was expecting to request me like will you please marry me like something but here you are ordering me to marry you. Yeh Acha hai khushi.

How can I expect something like that when I have my crazy jaan here right " . Arnav said

" of course I'm your crazy cute beautiful jaan. And when I know you are mine and I'm yours why will I request. So don't expect that from me aru. So tell me when will you marry. And ha tell fast my knees." Crazy khushi it was.

Arnav smiles and made her stand and hugged her tightly. After breaking the hug he looked her and slowly placed his lips on her kissing passionately. The kiss was slow with full of love which showed their happiness.

After like eternity they broke the hug and again hugged each other. Arnav spoked caressing her hair slowly.

" so my jaan what you say about making a call now to nani to arrange the mandap so that we can marry as soon as we reach home.what say ? "

" double ok aru. Do it fastly. " over excited khushi replied .

Arnav laughed out loudly listening his jaan and hugged her tightly slowly pecked her head. They both walked out the building hand in hand with a never ending smile on their lips and peace in their hearts to welcome the new beginnings of their life.

THE END.....

Hope you guys like the epilogue and it's makes the ending if my story and beginning of arshi's life. Do tell me about the story. All negative and positive comments are welcomed.

See you soon with a new story and new arnav and khushi.

Thank you so much for your support.
Take care guys.

Stay safe and stay home

Good night 😄😄😄😄😄😄