Part 4: Angry Arnav

Hi guys hope you are doing fine.
Here is the next part ,hope you guys like it enjoy it also support my swasan story too.

Arnav:(cold voice ) khushi, now what are you hiding from me, jaan?

Khushi shocked as well as NK. NK is shocked because he is clueless of what happened. Both looks arnav.

Khushi:(stammers ) Aru... what are you speaking? Hiding bt what

Arnav: so you won't tell right

Khushi:I don't know what are you talking about ya anyway please tell me my work. After completing that I want to go for college also.

And that's it arnav lost his cool. He marched towards khushi and grabbed her shoulder tightly and shook her and yelled saying, "tell me the truth dammit ".

Khushi gulps. She flinched hearing his shout. Tears brimms from her eyes. NK tries to come towards khushi bt arnav's one glare stops him.

Arnav : (whike controlling his anger)what did you thought, you will tell it's a dare and I will believe it. I'm not your di to believe all that stupidity. I know my jaan very well more than you knew yourself. So now don't test my patience and split it out.

Khushi:(while crying ) vo. I..

Arnav sees she is crying badly. He knew that she can't handle his anger. Bt the continuous lie makes him damn angry and he couldn't control it. Now seeing his jaan in tears he curses him in mind. Controlling himself he take khushi to the coach and give her water.

Arnav:(camly) ok relax jaan. Look I'm sorry. Why did you lie to me you know very well I don't like when you hide something from me. But no you have to make me angry right. It's ok I'm sorry now please tell me what's the matter. And I need full details without any hiding understand?

Khushi: mm I will tell you.

NK: one min what's happening here? Will you guys tell me

Arnav:shut up NK. I'm asking her you will get to know.

Khushi :I already told you na that there is a paying guest staying in our house. And buaji likes him very much.

NK:ha you told him .so

Khushi:it's shyam ji.

Arnav :What the

Khushi :then when aru went to London for the project. At that time....

FLASHBACK

when khushi with family came to live in Delhi at that time buaji meet shyam. After that he occasionally uses to meet buaji and try to impress her in which he was successful. Then buaji give him permission to live as pg. Each passing day the liking of buaji increases and she wished to marry shyam and khushi each other. Bt khushi was against this. How can she after all she loves arnav her aru from the time she saw him that is almost 10 years. Then one fine day bauji 's health worsens (Because of shyam same as show) so taking this as opportunity buaji forcefully does their engagement. Khushi tries to tell this to arnav bt was not possible due to the network. Then same as show she find out about shyam's truth and throws him out. Same as show she decided to tell truth to Anjali bt couldn't and he warned shyam to stay away from her. He pretended to do that. So khushi thought now there will be no problem so she doesn't told this to any one and then she forgets. Until yesterday.

(Khushi and arnav know each other for 10 years how I will tell in upcoming parts. Khushi knew all the members of RM except shyam because she couldn't see any photo of him since arnav doesn't have his photo)

(I think you guys are clear if any doubt please tell me)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Arnav : these much happened bt you decided to hide all from me right
One min so if you tell me now then why you tell that it's a dare. You know I and di trust you more than any one then why khushi?

Khushi gulps. Not getting any answer he becomes angry.

Arnav:(angrily) I'm asking you something khushi

Khushi : vo shyam threatened me...

Arnav :What?

NK:how?

Screen freezes on arnav and NK's shocked yet confused face and khushi's tensed face.

Please give your views

What will happen next?

Did you like the part please tell me guys so that I can decide if I want to continue or not?