Chapter 1

Gosh how annoying could people be? I hated crowds since I'd been 5 or so. But my best friend decided it would be necessary to take me shopping with her. And after three fucking hours she decided to buy one top. ONE TOP! My poor feet!

Oh I forgot to introduce myself: I'm Mary, 15 years old and I have no idea what to do with life.

But back to the store: The moment she wanted to pay, suddenly everything was happening so fast, a guy with a gun appeared in front of us and threatened the cashier. Her face was frozen, it looked as she couldn't move a little. "Everyone stay calm and now to the ground" , he said quietly, but it still sounded very dangerous to me.

Fuck. One time a year I'm in a store and then this has to happen. Applause Mary, applause.

While everyone was lying down he slowly walked over to me: "Didn't you hear me?" , he asked very politely. I gave him a confused look. "On. The. Ground. With. You. NOW!"

I shouldn't tell anyone that I was daydreaming during a robbery, I guess. Slowly I lied down next to my best friend. "You're fucking mad!" , she whispered, "Do you have any idea who this is?" Probably the confused look again, because she sobbed "That's this robber, they call him Johnny Depp. The media says he's very dangerous." I believe she meant the asshole in front of us.

While we were whispering I heard sirens and it seemed as if the police would arrive soon.

They would arrest him. I had no doubts.

"Seems as I need some help to get out of here, would you be so kind?" , he asked me. Knowing I didn't have a choice, I got up and looked straight into his cold brown eyes. "They will get you and you know it, asshole!" , I hissed.

Woah, when did I get that brave? Must have been like three minutes ago. His only reaction was to lay his arm around my neck and holding the gun next to my head. While he was more or less carrying me out to a huge van I had time to look at his face.

He didn't look bad.

He didn't look bad at all.

Those brown eyes, the hair in that kind of thirties style, not bad.

What the fuck is wrong with me? No interest in boys the last years and now you think this robber is attractive?! I should consult a doctor. Oh well I won't get back soon, I'm his hostage now. Out of nowhere he pushed me into the seat and pressed a scarf on my face.

Chloroform.

The last view I got were those brown eyes looking at me and I felt as they looked straight into my soul.

_________________________________________________________________________________

To those who don't know: Chloroform is a chemical stuff, if you inhale it, you'll pass out for some hours.