Chapter 35

I knew if I did something they didn't like, they wouldn't wait to punish me. Being the brave one never was my thing, I'd always been inconspicuous and stayed in the background. Lost in my thoughts I looked up when the door opened and that boss came in. He was surrounded by Aron and two other guys. "Hey little girl", he greeted me. I didn't want to answer. I was here because of him and he got John into all that shit. There was nothing less I wanted than having a chat with him. Why should I? He sighed as I turned my head around so he could clearly see I wasn't interested in talking. "I don't care about you at all. But the fact that John likes you very much forces me to do this. Don't think I do it, because I enjoy it, it's necessary.", he really sounded not interested at all. So they were going to interrogate me one more time. If they wanted to, fine, I wouldn't tell them anything.

One of the other two guys got a camera out of his pocket and put it onto a tripod. Aron grabbed my arm, pulling me onto my feet. It hurt, but I didn't say a word. And suddenly he turned my arm around and a pain ran through it, that I never felt before. Remember your vow, don't cry, don't scream, don't show it to them. "Scream his name", the boss commanded. He was talking to me. They wanted to torture me to torture John. I tried to look at him ice cold, but tears popped into my eyes. A whine left my lips when I breathed heavily trying to say no. My tormentor pushed my arm further and it hurt even more, I bit my lip. Don't scream! That was all they wanted me to do. "God why are you so stubborn?", the boss started to sigh. I could barely hear it, I concentrated on not screaming.

Suddenly Aron, who obviously still hated me, let go and pushed me to the ground. "Worthless whore", he muttered. I didn't try to get up. Why would I? Hoping it was over I looked up to them. Like a wall they stood in front of me. There was no way out. "Fine if you don't want to, we can make you", the boss nodded at Aron who grinned meanly while hearing that and again he pulled that knife out of his pocket. My eyes widened and I started to crawl back. It didn't look very well for me. On a command I didn't know the other two grabbed my right arm hardly, although I fidgeted as much as I could. They pressed me onto the ground and I wasn't able to move much more than my little toe.

Enjoying my panic Aron sat on my stomach. As if it wasn't just the other two pinning me down, he overwhelmed me with his weight. "Think about a nice quote", he laughed cruelly. He bended himself over my arm and the blade cut into my skin deeply. My own ears heard my voice screaming and begging for mercy. One little part of my brain wondered what I promised to them, if they would just stop. I didn't control it anymore. The more I screamed, the deeper Aron cut, knowing it would make me scream even more. Suddenly my voice cracked up and there was silence. But not the normal silence, I heard white noises from everywhere. The moment I thought I would pass out everything was gone. They all got up from me and I felt something warm running down my arm. I knew it was blood. "Think about it, is it worth to stand all that pain for someone whose family means more to him than you? For someone who you don't even really know? For someone who is playing around with girls a lot. For someone who doesn't even love you?", the boss asked and left the room followed by Aron and the other two guys, that carried the camera with them. A single tear rolled down my cheek when I turned my head to look at my arm. There was lots of blood and I wasn't able to read what Aron's horrible message was.

Could you all do me a favor and read httpchristinaaa's story called "Captured and Exposed"? It's a bit similar to mine so if you like mine, maybe you like hers to?