Chapter 47

Um okay I have the feeling it's better to rate this

He started the car and we drove off. I wanted to be so close to him, I wished I could sit on his lap, but maybe that wasn't a good idea during the drive. The airport wasn't far away, after a few minutes we reached it. Knowing we wouldn't need the car again, John just carelessly parked it somewhere. When I wanted to walk in he stopped me at the shoulder. "Darling what do you think you are doing?", he asked me concerned. Confused I looked at him. That was our plan. He pointed at the gun in my hand "guns and airports? Not a good combination". I realized I was still holding it in my hand. Chuckling I asked him what I should do with it. He carefully took it and threw it into the next dustbin.

We walked through the hall, looking which plane would be the next starting. Russia. Well Russia didn't have an extradition treaty with America so it would be a great choice. With the fake passports I had bought on John's recommendation it was easy to enter the plane. I felt like Bonny and he was my Clyde. The story I always loved and that always fascinated me had now become my own. Going through everything with somebody you love, sharing your fears, enemies and joy. We got two seats next to each other and sat there holding hands. It was crazy, we left everything for each other. I kissed him slowly and entered his mouth with my tongue. Playfully he broke the kiss and sucked a bit on my neck. It was hard not to moan, but there were other people, we couldn't make out in front of them. He realized my hesitation and recognized the reason. Slowly he got up and said he had to go to the toilet, winking at me with a small grin, I couldn't figure out.

After a minute I got what he wanted and almost jumped up to go to the toilet too. I found him in the last cabin, waiting for me. "I started thinking you didn't realize it", he chuckled when he saw me. I pouted a bit and looked away when he started kissing my neck again and I couldn't resist but laying my arms around his neck. He lifted me up and sat me down on the washbasin not stopping to kiss me. I moaned slightly, tilting my head back and took my arms above my head so he could take off my shirt. Through my pants I felt that he was pressing himself against me. I felt myself getting wet and unbuttoned his shirt quickly. My breath went heavy and I enjoyed his mouth wandering from my neck to my lips now. I held myself close to him and intertwined my hands behind his neck. The warm skin heated them up and I pressed myself against his chest, not wanting to have an inch of space between us. His hand wandered down my stomach, slowly sliding into my pants. With his finger he found my womanhood and after a few seconds of teasingly stroking over it he pushed in and out quickly. He rubbed the little nodule, driving me mad and I realized I tilted my head back and wanted to scream his name when his other hand held my mouth closed. "Sssh", he whispered and I was shocked he stopped.

I put my hand on his arm that went inside my pants and hoped he would go on. "Do you enjoy this?", he asked smirking and I nodded, desperately wanting him to go on. "well then you will like this too", he said opening his trousers. His voice held so much strength and masculinity, just its sound made me wet. I helped him undoing his pants and saw a huge bulge in his underpants. Carefully I stroked it and realized how hard it was. It looked so huge, I couldn't understand how it should fit into me, but when he went on pleasing me I didn't care anymore. I undid my pants and we were standing in front of each other in underwear. Luckily I chose the black one, I was literally thanking any existing god I did so. With his other hand he took my leg and moved it around his waist, taking a hold of it while I laid my arm around his neck again, pulling him closer. He had stopped pleasing me and with a jerk he ripped my underpants in pieces now. Quite shocked I stared at him, but he just grinned and pushed me further to the wall. I was afraid he somehow could be disappointed, blood shot into my cheeks and I could feel myself blushing. Surprised by my own lust I noticed I wanted to feel him inside me, I was ready. Arching my back I couldn't await until he pushed into me. And then he did. For a second it hurt and I wanted to get away from the pain, escape it, but then when he circling moved my leg and my whole body it started to feel better and better. The movements got faster and harder, I felt as if he had pushed me straight to heaven. With a last effort he released and I moaned breathlessly. Exhausted I sank back to the wall. This is what sex felt like? Hell why didn't I try it earlier? He smirked to me and I smiled back, reassuring him my love. This was the life I was looking forward to. Me and him forever together, sharing each others joys and pleasures. I loved him with all my soul and so did he. We could make it. Together we could make everything.

Wooow I can't believe I did it. Just wrote a whole fucking story. Now that I publish the last chapter it feels so surreal. Please tell me your thoughts about the whole chapter and the story in general, I appreciate your feedback❤
Did you expect an ending like that and was it very obvious?
I may write another story, when I find the time to, so it will last a long time, because I haven't even started. Just a hint, it'll be about Sweeney Todd. Yes, I finally dare to write something about my favorite movie of all time and the character I adore☺