Chapter 29

We laid in my bed cuddling and I felt safe and happy in his arms. This was the only place I belonged to. His chest moving up and down and his heart beat were better than any music could be. But somehow I had to think about the future, if I wanted to stay together with him and I definitely wanted, I had to live with the fact to be the girlfriend of a bank robber. It was dangerous, he might get caught every minute or those guys would appear again and hit him.

He seemed to realize something was wrong, so he put his finger under my chin, making me look into his eyes. "What is it?", he asked softly. Okay, he was the cutest person on earth, that was clear. "Uuum nothing, I was just thinking about your...... job.", I answered stuttering. A sigh escaped his lips and he placed his finger onto my mouth. "We're having so much fun today, we ain't thinking about tomorrow", he whispered and kissed me. Everything about banks and money was gone, my body controlled my mind, not the other way round. He felt too good, we were perfect together, my lips fitted exactly onto his. Carefully he bit my lower lip and I wanted more. When I found myself on top of him, I was surprised by my own confidence. Did I want to have it? My first time with a guy? My body screamed yes, but my mind wasn't sure. I could feel his chest under my hands and he pulled up one eyebrow, as before I pushed his hands away and now I rolled on top of him. I didn't know what I wanted. Hell no, I wasn't ready for that yet. Quickly I got up and stuttered something about the plate and that I had to take it to the kitchen. My head red as a tomato I escaped the situation.