Chapter 21

The door opened roughly and I saw an elderly man in front of me. He was about 55 years old.
Oh my god.
It was him.
The pervert.
The repulsive creep.
Shocked I looked into his face. And then I felt something coming up my throat. Oh no, not again. Next to the door I kneed down and started to throw up. All those memories came back. Out of the house I heard someone screaming "who is it?". No one answered and so John stormed out of the door, finding me puking again. He didn't ask, he just held my hair and cared about me. Softly he leaded me into the house and sat me down at the couch, handing me a glass of water. His brothers went down the stairs, strangely looking at me. So far about a good first impression. "So you wanna tell me what happened?", he asked me carefully. Shaking my head I looked to the man, who had to be his father.

I couldn't tell John it was his father who almost raped me. Looking from me to his father John puzzled the parts together. When I puked before it was because of the pervert. And now I puked, because I saw him again. "You were the one who almost raped her!", John yelled at his father seeming to be in shock. He was overwhelmed by the situation. Without hesitating he slowly picked me up and went upstairs. His brothers didn't know what to do, like no one else did. Carefully John sat me down at a bed and rubbed my arms. We sat next to each other and because everything was fucked up anyway I laid my head down on his lap. Stroking my hair he didn't say a word. Neither did I. I felt tears running down my face. Oh what a crybaby I was. His soft fingers wiped them away, making sounds as I would do to calm a kid down. "Shhh, everything will be fine. He won't harm you again, I promise it." I looked into his eyes and knew he would do his best to protect me. How weird that was. A kidnapper protecting his hostage from his own father.

"Just so you know, the police isn't after me, no one knows where I am", I wanted to remove the wrinkles from his forehead. Letting me know everything is fine he kissed my forehead and I was glad I found him. "Sleep a little, I will bring you home if you don't wake up earlier." Knowing I was safe I closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. I was curious what he would do, so I snugged myself into his lap and took a deep breath. Waiting what he did I enjoyed the smell of cinnamon around me. My feeling of time left me, I just laid on his lap and he stroked my hair. It was wonderful. After some time he carefully carried me up and I could feel we were walking down the stairs. Downstairs he stopped and I heard him saying "we will talk about this", probably to his dad, he sounded very serious and angry.

After sitting me down in the car he grabbed my jacket and I got scared what he'd do, but then I realized he only searched for my keys. Once again. The sound of the motor was smoothing and it was warm in the car. Not as warm as in his arms, where I'd rather be, but okay. Home he laid me down at my bed and gave me a soft kiss on my lips. Oh why did I pretend to sleep? Now I wish I didn't. But it was too late, he stroked my hair a last time and left.