Chapter 33

I've had it. I've had it with bloody kidnapping cowards who threatened me! How many times had I been kidnapped by now? This was the third time actually! Couldn't be normal anymore, was I a magnet for kidnappers? Normally that didn't happen to people or if it did, then once! I couldn't say I regretted it when John did it, but those guys were just frightening and torturing and I hated them with all my soul. Luckily the bodyguard stayed away from me. Well that wasn't too difficult, that car was so big, my room would have fitted in it. At least he had removed his fingers from my wrist. I took a look and knew it would become a bruise. There was still adrenalin in my body and I didn't feel pain, that would come later. I gave the bodyguard a death glare, but he ignored it completely. Biting my lip, I stopped a sigh coming out of my mouth. Rule number one, don't show them your weakness. That was an experience John also had made, I remembered when I suddenly started crying in the bathroom and he broke the door to look after and comfort me. Weird, I was supposed to hate him then, but I didn't. I wondered what he was doing by now and if he would find the earring. If yes, he knew they kidnapped me. But why did they? What was it this time? And what did the guy next to me say about a camera? I was sure they weren't talking about hiring me as a model. What was their plan? It didn't sound very well to me and I was sure it wouldn't be. A shiver went down my back. The backseat was actually quite comfortable and I was exhausted, but I didn't want to fall asleep. Who knew what odd ideas they might have? To them I was just a doll, a doll they could steal every time from someone else. Like a child who stole another child's toy. And I was the toy that would break when both children held on.

At a sudden point the bodyguard turned towards me and told me I got two choices. Either I would let him bind my eyes voluntary or he had to use chloroform to knock me out. Okay, that choice was easy, if I was blind I could still hear and I had no doubts he could easily press some chloroform into my face. "Then do it", I growled, not very happy. But if I was reasonable they might pay less attention to me and I could escape. That was the plan. The bit of a plan I had. Which would never work out anyway, I knew that way too well. The cloth he used to cover my eyes was uncomfortable and he bound it too hard. Where was actually my school bag? Slowly I touched my shoulder and realized it  was still on my back. "Take it off, it will stay here.", the gorilla told me. Shit, why did I have to touch it? Otherwise he wouldn't have realized, but now I had no chance. 

The car got slower and the road was now full of potholes. After a few minutes it stopped and I heard the click of the opening doors. More carefully this time the unnamed guy pulled me out and lead me along a way. It wasn't a bad path, just my natural clumsy way to do things gave me struggles. The cold air was gone now and I knew I was inside a house. There were lots of footsteps around me, it was a busy house. Jerkily the cloth was removed and my eyes started to tear up, there was lots of light around me.