Chapter 27

I woke up in complete darkness, and my arm hurt as fuck. The sound of a motor told me, I probably was in a car. There wasn't much space and so I assumed I was in the trunk. Luckily my hands weren't tied up, so I groped and felt someone lying next to me. Carefully I touched his face and was pretty sure it was John. He wasn't dead, was he? His chest was moving up and down, relieved I asked myself what to do. They were driving us somewhere. Another place where they could hit us? Wasn't the old one good enough? Maybe it was a good idea to wake John up. "John", I whispered, but he didn't wake up. I started shaking his shoulder more and more until he finally woke up. "Ugh, those bastards, what did they do after I passed out? I'm so sorry, I should have looked for you better.", he felt guilty. Shaking my head although he couldn't see it, I told him I passed out like 3 seconds later, so I had no idea. Then he realized his hands were fettered and numb, because he lied on them. The car stopped and I fell onto John. I could hear doors opening and closing and people walking. The trunk opened and someone pulled me out of the trunk and gave me a push so I fell to the ground. We were at a parking. I could see John was pulled out of the car too, but he didn't fall. One guy was holding his gun to my face while the other one searched the keys for John's handcuffs. "If you try something she'll be dead.", they were frightened. Obviously he taught them respect when he met them earlier. The guy removed Johns handcuffs and pushed him forward, while the other one still pointed at me with his gun. Slowly they got back in the car and made way.

John ignored it, shaked his arms a little and helped me up. "So what will we do now?", I asked him feeling terribly helpless. He pulled me towards him and hugged me, my head on his chest. "Take a ride", he answered and went over to some motorcycles and somehow suddenly one of them was roaring. He always had a plan. Always knew what to do and how to handle stuff. Like a bad boy he sat on it waiting for me. "Uuum how do I do this? Never been on something like that before.", unsure I bit my lower lip. Although the situation wasn't too fun he laughed and told me I should just sit behind him and lay my arms around him. I tried and it didn't seem to be very stable to me, but John turned around, smiled and started to drive off. The faster it got, the harder I could breathe and the wind was very cold. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but John had fun. Boys and machines...

No plan how long it took us, but after some time we arrived at my home. I had no idea what time it was, probably something like 11 o'clock. Happy to leave that devil machine I got up from the motorcycle and my legs were a bit shaky, but I could stand. Smiling like a little boy he turned the motor off and got up too. When he saw my not too happy face he laughed and pulled me closer. "You will get used to it, don't worry, darling", he gave me a sweet kiss and my knees got even weaker. As I couldn't let go I took his jacket and kissed him a bit harder. "Someone's a bit hungry today", he mumbled onto my lips and I could feel myself blushing once again. The kiss ended and he looked into my eyes as he saw I blushed and giggled. So I took his hand, pulled him with me to the door and searched my keys. "What will that be when it's finished?", he asked. What was he talking about? That I'm taking him in? "Well youcan't leave me again and not tell anything, I want to KNOW everything", I became a bit more determining, not sure how he would react. He started to laugh and grabbed my ass, "let's see if I can't distract you a little", he smirked. God he knew his effect on me and he knew how to use it. "Jooooohn! You can't do that here!", I pushed his hand away, but still smiled. I went on searching my keys when he opened the door as he found them in the pocket of my jeans. That man could do everything at the same time, he would have been a perfect woman, polishing the nails, phoning to his best friend and reading a magazine at the same time. Like usual woman. I couldn't even color my nails prettily.

As the door was open I got in and pulled him with me, closing the door.