Chapter 8

His hand was still in my hair and he turned me around to him. The noise of the shower had stopped because he turned it off. He pressed me against the wall, kissing me hard. I suddenly realized, I was having my hands in his hair as well. Not thinking anymore, I laid my legs around his waist. He carried me up, not even noticing it. His tongue in my mouth, he carried me to the bed room. Slowly he laid me down on the bed, not moving an inch away from me. It wouldn't have been possible, I wouldn't let him go. Suddenly I realized he took of the hoody I was wearing. The smell of cinnamon still didn't leave.

It was his.

At my legs I could feel his boner. Which meant I wasn't wearing pants anymore too. Looking into my soul with his brown eyes, a moan escaped my mouth. Grinning he started to discover my body with his mouth. His lips were slowly moving from my mouth to my neck, driving me crazy. I pressed myself against his chest, moaning again. "A certainperson is likingthis", he whispered into my ear, still not stopping to kiss me everywhere. I could feel I was getting a bit wet. Faster than I would ever be able to, he opened my bra, looking at my boobs. And then he discovered them with his mouth. Unbelievable, I could want him more, but I did. His mouth wasn't stopping with the discovery, but with his arms he put up mine, pressing me into the pillows. It was a good pressure. I didn't want it to stop, when I suddenly felt cold metal at my hand. At the other hand too.

Click

Where those handcuffs? I felt as he read my thoughts when he said "yesthose are handcuffs, I don't want youtotrysomething, mydear", he went on with his mouth and I didn't care about things like handcuffs anymore. His hands were going down on my stomach now, leaving goosebumps. He kissed me harder, but when I wanted to put my arms around him, it wasn't possible. I forgot the handcuffs. When his hands arrived at my legs I got wetter and wetter. His hands went into my underpants. Rubbing it. I moaned again, biting my lips. The boner I was feeling at my thighs started to get closer and closer to my womanhood. And then he took out my underpants.

With his teeth.

I wanted him to be closer. There was no possibility he could be closer. Only one. His dick was at my womanhood. But the moment he was almost in, he suddenly stopped. With a rough sexy voice he said "I gotta go. But I want you... Tomiss me." Grinning at me he touched my hands a last time,tipping at the handcuffs and left the room.

_________________

This is my first sex scene so I have no idea if it is good or not, I don't think I will get some comments, but still I hope.