Chapter 19

When I left the bathroom I found my father sitting in front of it. Oh what irony of destiny, how well I knew that situation. I gave him a tight hug and I could feel how thin he got. He must have been very worried. We sat down at the table in the kitchen and I told him as much as I could. Some things were better not to tell a dad. For example when you almost had sex with your kidnapper and you did like it. Or when you almost got raped by a pervert in the wood and your kidnapper saved you.

Strangely I myself was calm as I've rarely been before, but he was very nervous and probably very mad at John. I could understand it, but how shall I explain my dad, that I liked John? That I liked John very much and that maybe, only maybe, John liked me too? Who says he likes you?, ugh not the voice again, it was so annoying.

But there was something that wondered me very much. How did John take me here? The door wasn't broken and the house was left. I asked my father and he asked me about my keys. Oh yeah, that was the explanation, I took my keys with me to the shop and so John must have found them. He was so clever and always knew what he did. The complete opposite of me.

Carefully I asked my dad how long I've been gone, cause I really had no idea. "Almost two weeks", he said. Okay. That wasn't short nor long. Quite a normal time if you could say that about taking hostages.

The rest of the day I had to spend at the police who asked me questions about everything. Every little detail I could remember. That was one of the hardest things ever, deciding what I could tell them and what I should keep in my mind. Like his smell and his soft hands. Or his amazing reflexes.

When it finally was over there were some paparazzis waiting. The flashes of the cameras were so annoying and I wanted to strangle every single one of those people .Seriously, I got home from two weeks of being a hostage, it wasn't too hard but anyway, and spend my day at the police and now they also wanted to ask me questions? No. Not with me. I was tired. Not my body, it got enough sleep, but my mind.

Home I immediately went making ready for bed. When I brushed my hair, I realized I was wearing earrings. A little silver leave at each ear. Weird. I didn't wear some during the whole time with him. Where did they come from? He must have stole them for me. Wow. That was romantic, indeed. And he knew my favorite season. I would wear them forever, no one knew how many earrings I had and I could just say I had them before. Touching the cool metal and smiling a little I went to bed and hoped my dreams wouldn't be as odd and awful as they obviously were last night.