Chapter 4

Sobbing I stared at him. I guess my wide opened eyes scared him a little, but he kneed down next to me and hugged me tightly. I cried into his shoulder. I just couldn't stop. My eyes were outta control. After some time he softly picked me up as I wouldn't weigh anything. He carried me through the apartment into his room. There was a huge bed, my whole family would be able to sleep in it, but it seemed as he was the only one who slept in it. When I sank into the bed and he was searching the blankets I could look into his eyes. Brown eyes. Like a puppy. My dog had brown eyes too. I remember when he was robbing the store they looked so cold, they could have freezed me.

But now they were warm.

Warm like a hot cup of chocolate.

Holding my eyes open became heavier and heavier. I just closed them. He would wake me up when he needed the bed.

There was a noise outside. I could hear it very clear. Steps. I looked around and saw him sleeping next to me. Well not next to me, because the bed was so huge. More at the other side of the bed. He was definetly sleeping. So he couldn't be the reason of the noises, It seemed as the steps were coming closer and closer. They tried to be quiet, but when I was a younger I had to go to the toilet secretly all the time, so I was used to hearing steps of people. 

Slowly I robbed through the whole bed and touched his shoulder. "Hey!", I whispered. Suddenly his hand grabbed my throat and pressed me into a pillow. Woah. Okay when you're a robberyour reflexes got better and better, I guess. Realizing it was only me who he was almost strangling, he removed his hand. "The noises", I whispereed with a husky voice. 

My throat hurt as fuck. 

He turned his face to the door, listening to the steps. "I don't wanna hear a peep from you", he whispered in my ear. I nodded cowed. Elegantly he got up and with a warning look he grabbed a gun beside the bed.