Part 1: Hold me back

Valentina's P.O.V

I burst through past Madre, looking like she's unsure what to do or say. I stride up to my brother and punch him square in the face. He is more built and strong, so one punch done minimal damage but enough to make his nose bleed, and that's what I wanted.

"You left us when we needed you. Why? You asshole," I shout in his face as he reaches up to his bleeding nose.

I lift my fists to punch again, but I'm stopped and thrown to the ground, my arms pinned above my head. I hit my head on the floorboards enough for it to blur my vision slightly. Aunt Paula and Madre look at me, shocked to think I would react this way. I glance at Cenia as she loves every little bit as she has seen me like this multiple times before and way worse. My vision comes back, and I look up to see a brown hair, golden-skinned gorgeous woman. She is strong and quick, and stunning. She looks down at me in disgust, and I want to swallow myself in a hole as I watch her green eyes dilate into black as if I switched on the devil in her. Oops. I just bring the best out in people.

I could only imagine that the woman above me could grow the devil's horns as steam bursts out her ears. I flip her over, so I'm pinning her down. I retrieve my gun from my back and point it at her head. Cenia can see her terrified face. Cenia runs and jumps in a perfectly swift motion, bringing me of her and tackling me to the ground. I am now pinned to the ground, and Cenia is on top of me. The woman then lifts her arm to throw a few punches at Cenia's face, and that's when I flip her over, and the woman is dragged back by Madre, and our asshole of a brother drags around my arm, and I am now pinned to the ground.

"For fuck sake!! Let me go, you dickhead!" I shout at him, blood in my eyes. She wants to fight; I'll fight her.

"Calm the fuck down!" Mateo shouts in my face. No one screams and spits in my face and gets away with it. I head-butt him on the nose, and he loosens his grip on me. Cenia breathes heavily and looks up from her position, and all three of us are on the floor pinned to our position. Aunt Paula has Cenia. Madre has The devil bitch, and Mateo has me; all three have our arms behind our backs. Cenia kicks her legs as her anger gets the better of her. Mateo is too strong for me as I get nowhere with his strength as he pins me back down but not without blood dripping from his nose. I smirk smugly.

"Breathe!! And calm down," Mateo states as he attempts to calm me down. "Get that bitch to stay the fuck away!" Cenia shouts, gesturing to the girl who threw me to the ground.

"I'm going to let you go, and all three of you will get on okay!" he says calmly. "OKAY!" Mateo shouts, talking to all three of us positioned on the floor. All three of us agree, and they all let go. I get off from the ground adjusting myself from the fall. "And Val, for god sake, when the fuck did you get so strong my nose hurts like a fucking bullet wound" I laugh, proud of myself as he fucking deserved it after leaving Cenia and me alone. He doesn't realise, but that boosted my ego even further.

Madre lets go of the girl she has pinned and looks at her like she's her daughter even though Cenia and I are biologically her daughters. Cenia gestures to the girl, "Who is this devil anyway?" I laugh at my sister.

"My wife. Caia, these are my sisters," Mateo says, putting his arm around the devil. Caia looks at us two up and down but not disapprovingly.

"Don't touch him like that again, or I will kill you, sister or no sister. "Caia says protectively. I decide to stir the pot.

"He deserved it, and I'll gladly do it again" I smile smugly at the woman our brother calls wife. Caia is about to pounce at me, but Mateo stops her.

"You said you'd get along!!" He shouted, "Now calm down!" He turns to his wife, whose face is full of rage. "Caia, please, baby leave us for a moment?" Paula grabs Caia by the shoulders. "Come on, dear, let's make the tea" Aunt Paula walks with Caia into the kitchen. Cenia and I finally take in our surroundings and notice we're in a living room. It is gorgeous and so modern. You can tell whoever done up this living room has excellent taste. Cenia and I like that taste!