Part 1: Bed ridden

Val's P.O.V.

"France?" I smile, and Dante smiles slightly while shaking his head

"Spain", he suggests, and I look at him, and he then realises that's my home country and chuckles. Have I really lived in Italy that long?

"What about the Caribbean?" I suggest, and Dante shakes his head.

"China?" Dante asks, and I shake my head, scrunching up my nose.

"I'm not going to China for our honeymoon, but a Chinese takeaway sounds so great right now" I laugh, and Dante kisses me before leaving the bedroom.

"My usual!" I shout from the bed, and he leaves the room just as Elena comes through the door. I smile at her as she sits next to me on the bed. I must look so weak. I've been bedridden for 3 whole days, and Dante makes light of it, trying to keep me entertained, but I'd rather punch a punching bag and shoot guns. Last night was the worst, and we had to phone the doctor because of my back pains due to the fall down the stairs.

"How are you doing?" Elena asks, and I stare at her, and she knows what I mean without saying anything.

"What about you? How's the morning sickness?" I asked, wiggling my eyebrows.

"Bad, it's the worst. I don't think Enzo has realised yet that we can't have sex when I'm pregnant. Well, we could, it'll just be hard" Elena giggles, and I smile at her.

"I'm finding it hard. No sex. Especially when I know Dante's right there. Can't keep it in any longer," I say, looking at Elena seriously, and she bursts out laughing.

"Oh come on, girl, you can have sex up till, I don't know, 4-5 months. After that, well, that's when it gets hard," Elena suggests, and I wonder. If Dante hears that, he'll have my clothes off faster than you can say, Usain Bolt.

"Right, well, you're horny as fuck; I'll leave you to it", Elena chuckles before getting up and leaving. Leaving me to my own devices. I am already 3-4 months along. Elena said 4/5 months. Oh well, I better get to it before we actually can't do it anymore. I decided to text a dirty/sexual text to Dante.

Me - It's so hard to control myself around you. X

I sent the text and waited for a reply.

Ding!!

Dante- I'm just hard-on x

I giggled, and my eyes widened; Butterflies in my stomach of excitement and joy. I need it out of my system. I rub my belly apologetically.

Me- Sure it'll make me cum...hard 😉 x

I giggled, hesitating to send the message, but I did, and soon I heard heavy footsteps from down the hall and saw Dante burst through the door. He looks at me, and I breathe heavily. I nodded at him, and he practically ran to me, jumping on the bed hovering over me and kissing me hard. I didn't hold back the moan as he deepened the kiss. Finally, he pulls away and looks at me with a smirk.

"What?" I giggle as I reach down his biceps unbuttoning his shirt.

"What happened to no sex?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrow.

"Fuck it," I say, looking up and down his body.

"Or I could fuck you?" I said, raising an eyebrow and licking my lips. He growls before kissing down my neck and riding his hand up my stomach. I lean up so he can take off my top, and he throws it across the room. I unbutton his shirt, and he unclips my bra. I moaned as he latched on my breast twirling his tongue around, making shocks of pleasure release all around me. Taking Dante's shirt off, I throw it away as he flips us over, and I kiss him tenderly, grinding on him through his pants. Dante growls, and it vibrates through me. I pull down his pants and his boxers with them, making his Manhood spring to life. Throwing the clothes away, I twirl my tongue on the tip of his shaft, and I feel Dante suck in a breath. I giggle, looking at him, and I was about to take him full length when he flips me over and handcuffs me to the bedpost. I look at him with wide and curious eyes. Dante kisses me, and I pull him into me by my legs, and he pulls away as he pulls down my PJ shorts, and I smile, and he pulls my panties with them and doesn't waste any time as he twirls his tongue around the nub of my lady. Making me cry out in pleasure.