Part 1: But we're happy!

- 8 months later -

Val P.O.V

"I've had enough of this discomfort; this is the last child Dante Lombardi. I can't do another. The pain is beyond awful," I Yell at him as he comes through the door and tells me the MacDonald's order that I wanted coming back wrong. Tears flowed down my face as my now bloated beach whale stomach forced my legs and ankles to be forever swollen.

"Don't say that baby, you only have another five kids to go?" He says with a sweet smile, is the fuck getting 8 kids! I stared at him with a cold hard stare that made him look like he was trembling under his feet. He opens his mouth to speak, but I cut him off.

"YOU TRY PUSHING A BABY OUT YOUR VAGINA" I yelled out. More tears flowed down my rose cheeks; all I wanted was to have my food, and I would be having that right now if the order wasn't messed up. He goes to speak again, but I'm hormonal and upset. I just wanted my food.

"DON'T EVEN!! Dante, you'll get no more fucking kids if you come back into this house with another fucked up MacDonald's order!" I scream as I grab a pillow and throw it at him, but it misses, so it lands at his feet. I huff and cross my arms over, but it pushes my boobs up, making him stare at them with hungry eyes.

"Dante, you have an hour to get the right MacDonald's order, or you are sleeping outside, and I don't care if you think are the boss, but I'm the boss, and I'm pregnant, so I win", I sob as I dry the tears that are flowing down my face, I could be eating 20 chicken nuggets right now smothered in peanut butter but no!

"Okay! Okay! Baby, I'm going to get it now, I'll be back," Dante laughs, coming up to me as I am lying on the bed in our bedroom; 10 things I hate about you paused right now so I could scream at him for my food, he grabs my face holding my head in his large, strong hands as his eyes meet my teary ones. He then kisses my tears that are fallen.

"Don't cry anymore, amore?" he says, and I smile; my heart glowed as all I wanted to do was eat and then sleep in his warm and comfortable arms. I huff, and as I yawn some more as I'm tired and sad.

"Any more and amore rhymes", I laugh, and also a tear falls down my cheeks; I will never understand the power of pregnancy, but it makes me look like a mess. Dante laughs at me before kissing my forehead and leaving the room, hopefully, to go get the correct MacDonald's order. Again alone in my room, I can't be bothered to get out of bed some days, so I just sit up here. Some days I'll prank call the men saying my waters have broken, which makes Dante run from wherever he is back to the house to just see me laughing and videoing their expression's. That got serious one day, and I wasn't allowed my phone back for weeks; I soon got it back as long as I only phone for when the real deal is happening.

"Val?" I look up to see Cenia and my two boys being held in her arms, and I smile, reaching out to take one, they've gotten so big, and their first birthday is coming up soon. Hopefully, a little sister or brother will be around too. I grab Marco's feet and begin to tickle them, and he squirms away, crawling away from me, but I catch him and repeat the process.

"How are you feeling?" Cenia asks as she places Ricardo down on the bed next to Marco as they play with the two teddies on the end of the bed. I breathe out profoundly, a tear falling down my cheek, but I remove it.

"Don't cry; it's only food" she laughs at me, and I laugh too, but that's not why I'm crying.

"Just hormones, and I miss not being like a whale," I say as Marco passes me the teddy that he was playing with, and I wiggle his arms as if the teddy is moving by itself. Cenia got in the bed with me and unpaused the TV with the remote sitting on the side as she motioned for me to lean on her shoulder.