Part 1: Broken

Val's P.O.V

I woke up to the beautiful sunlight shining through the bedroom window, and it took me a second to realise my surroundings. I throw the covers off myself and get up from the bed. I didn't bother getting changed; I wanted to see my sister. So I stayed in my bra and knickers; the only thing covering me was the silky black nightgown I had. Exiting my room, I made my way down the corridor when suddenly I got pulled into a small space. I look around the darkroom and notice it's another office. I get knocked towards a wall, my arms pinned above my head.

"What the fuck!! Who is this?" I ask, worried for my life in case it was my father. "Oh come on, Val, we've had this day coming from the start", a voice that I have heard before talks, and it's not Dante.

"Leonardo! What the fuck" I growl. "Come on, Valentina, I know you want this", he smirks.

"Back off, I don't like you. It was just a fling," I sneer, and Leo chuckles and starts to kiss down my neck; I struggle against his hold. "Get off me, you asshole!" I say and kick him in his dick; his hands immediately go to his nuts as he groans in agony, falling to the floor. I quickly grab the gun from his holster, pointing it at him.

"You were the one who is the mole for the Italian mafia and the Spanish mafia. You are a traitor on both sides, and you know you will die for even thinking of working with my father. Any last words, scum?" He looks up. I can see the pain in his eyes. "Fuck You, Valentina!" He shouts, and I pull the trigger of the gun, firing it into the middle of his head. He falls backwards, landing on the carpet; blood pours out his skull. With that, Dante and Enzo come running in and see me now on the floor, breathing heavily.

"Val, what happened?" Dante shouts, coming next to me and putting the stray hair strands behind my ears. "He was a traitor and also tried to force himself onto me. He deserved it," I said, standing up and spitting on his disgusting body. "He did what! He deserved it. Well, you gave us a fright" he smiles weakly as I walk to him, wrapping my arms around his chest, and I feel him tense before he hugs me back. It's strange because I would have never done that if it was someone else, but here I am hugging Dante Lombardi, but I strangely feel safer than I ever have before.

"Enzo, get the cleanup team and get them to tidy up this mess" Dante gives orders to Enzo, and he accepts leaving the room. Dante lets go and lead me out of the room. "I was on my way to see Cenia," I say to him as we stop at the top of the stairs. I crossed my arms over my chest like a moody six-year-old but what I didn't notice was that my boobs were pushed up, and my robe was open a little due to Leonardo trying to assault me.

I noticed that Dante kept licking his lips and tried not to look down. "Val, she's up out of bed, and she's headed to the showers; how about you go shower too and come down for breakfast. You'll see her there," he says soothingly, trying to look me in the eyes. I was a little confused and just shrugged it off. I felt comfortable around him, like on the outside, he's a complex, heartless, cold monster, but really he is a big cuddly bear that just needs to be loved. I nod and turn around, heading to my room, and that's when I notice my robe. Now I understand why Dante was licking his lips and looking down constantly. Blushing heavily, I quickly fix myself even though it's a bit late. I hear Dante's shoes click down the wooden staircase.

Dantes P.O.V

When I heard the gunshot, I immediately went to where it came from and when I saw Val on the floor, I thought the worst. I thought she was shot until I saw the dead body of Leo on the carpet; blood pooled around him. She's so strong it makes her much more attractive. I could see in her eyes that she is hurt by her father's actions, and she won't be okay until he's dead and her family is safe, and I intend to do that. I take her out, and I notice that her robe is open a little and the way she has her arms are pushing her luscious breasts up; holy fuck.