Part 1: Ice Creams and Daydreams

— next morning after a very long night—

Val's P.O.V

Skipping down the stairs, I go to Mateo in the kitchen.

"We are going to take the girls out for Ice cream. Is that okay?" I ask Mateo with my puppy dog eyes on, and he sighs.

"Yea, as long as you have security with you," he says sternly, and I look at him with a duh face.

"Of course, it's not like they have two highly trained assassins with them," I say sarcastically.

"Still, you can never be too careful," he says, and I nod. These girls are his baby's.

"I know. I know." I laugh.

"You will understand when you have kids", he smiles, and I shake my head while laughing.

"I'm sure I will" I smile, and I walk away to get my purse and the girls.

"Are we ready to go?" I smile at Cenia standing next to me

"Where are we going?" the girls ask, and I smirk.

"We are going out for some ice cream" I smile at their little happy faces.

"YEY," they both scream at the same time.

"Come on then", I smile, and we all walk out to the car and Kyle and Ojo, Mateos security, are there with us. I text Dante to tell him where I'm going beforehand, leaving the mansion.

We arrive at the mall, and I take Flora's hand while Cenia takes Fauna's hand.

"Why don't we have a look in the shops first?" I smile, and they both nod their heads. We go into the toy store, and an hour later, we come back out with nearly half the store. Lukas and Elijah take the bags to the car while we take the girls to the ice cream parlour.

"What would you like?" I ask Flora, and she looks at me with a massive smile on her face

"¿Puedo tener fresa por favor tía Val?" (Can I have Strawberry, please, auntie Val?) she smiles, and my heart warms at her slight Spanish accent.

"¡Por supuesto!" (Of course!!) I smile at her pearly eyes as she looks up at me with her innocent smile.

"How can I help you?" the woman asks, and I smile at the brown-haired woman.

"Can I have a strawberry and a Mint-choc-chip, please?" I say, and then I look to Cenia

"Can I have a Chocolate and Vanilla Ice cream, please" Cenia smiles, and the woman nods her head. She goes off to scoop them and place them in their cones.

"Would you like any sauce or sprinkles?" she asks, and I look to the girls.

"Both", they grin, and I chuckle.

"Can I have both on the Chocolate and Strawberry, please" I smile and the women nods and then hands the cones to the girls.

"Gracias" (Thank you) they both say, and the woman smiles.

"That will be 11 euros, please", the woman smiles, and I hand her the money, and then we leave.

"Gracias, Tía Val y Tía Cenia" they smile and both hug them.

"You are more than welcome," we both say. We meet back up with Kyle and Ojo to head home.

- back At Mateo's house-

Dante P.O.V

"Oh, come on", I say to Enzo, and he laughs. Packing his case for his honeymoon.