Part 1: Heaven

Recommend listening to Heaven by Julia Michaels for this one.  😉

—————————————————————————

Val's P.O.V.

Enzo and Elena were kissing and being all lovey-dovey in the car while I was being cuddled by Dante. Poor Cenia sitting there looking out the window.

"Cenia?" I ask, and she looks at me, smiling weakly.

"Are you okay?" I ask, and she nods her head, fully smiling.

"Just need to get laid, girl, you know me", she laughs, and I shake my head at her. The driver stops outside the nightclub, and we already have eyes on us.

"Come on," Dante said, and the bouncer let us straight in. We entered inside POPPEN, which really suited its name because the music was thumping and the dance floor had a swarm of men and women. We all raced to the bar ordering 10 shots which we downed quickly. Other than that, the rest of the night conveyed champagne to celebrate Enzo and Elena.

"Saluti, to the happy couple" (Cheers), I shouted. All of us yelling congrats at the same time. Music started blaring out the speakers. I and Cenia's favourite song - I wanna dance with somebody- Came on, and we instantly stood up, twirling each other around the dancefloor until Dante latched onto me from behind, swaying my hips with his. Cenia was off with a good looking man, too, as he twirled her around and around. Enzo and Elena, on the other hand, sat together and got up when a slow-moving song came on, making I, Cenia and Dante all sit down to watch them cuddling and giggling as they danced.

"So cute", Cenia said, crying as she's had too much to drink.

"I think it's time to get you home?" I said, and she shook her head.

"No, there's a guy in there, probably Mr right and you! You want me to go to bed. NO WAY!" Cenia said, laughing her head of afterwards.

"Come on, we're going home, you'll thank me later", I stated, getting Dante to help me practically carry her out of the club. I texted Elena telling her we were going back to the hotel. They were going out to a meal at one of the restaurants nearby. The private driver took us home, and Cenia ended up falling asleep on my shoulder.

Dante kissed my cheek as I looked at him in awe.

"You know, there's no one in the hotel apart from sleeping Cenia to interrupt anything that we do," Dante said while kissing my neck and shoulder. Holy fuck. I feel my panties growing wetter with every word he is saying.

"Dante," I said, breathing heavily.

"Right, at least wait until I properly get to sleep, then do your eye fuckery", Cenia says unexpectedly, and I laugh.

Oh, Dios...

-Driving back-

We get out of the car, racing to our rooms, making sure Cenia is ultimately passed out in her room on the other side of the penthouse. Walking back to my room, I start to comb out my hair until hands reach around my waist, making me take in a deep breath. I knew exactly who it was as his hands were so warm to the touch, making me quiver with excitement.

He starts to kiss under my ear and down my neck to my shoulders. Making my breathing heavier and heavier.

"So gorgeous, Mio Amore", Dante whispers in my ear, sending chills down my spine. I turn around to face him, and he backs me to the wall where I'm pinned; he lingers his lips around my own, bitting on them softly before devouring them in a soft kiss. I Snake my hands up his arms and into his hair, pulling it slightly.