Part 1: Getting Hard

Dante's P.O.V.

2 months.

2 fucking months! With the babies and all they do is cry, poop and sleep! I'm tired, sleepy and horny. Val hasn't come near me since the babies were born. Of course, we are tired most of the time, but it's been 7 months since the last time we had sex, and it's frustrating. I understand to give her time and that she doesn't want any more kids anytime soon. I made it my mission today to talk to her. Putting Ricardo back in the cot. I take Marco from Val's arms and place him down too. She headed towards the door, but I stopped her picking her up bridal style. She yelps as I throw her onto the bed in our room.

"Dante! What the hell?" She screams, and I kiss her on the lips, but she doesn't kiss back. I frown against her neck. She shivers at my touch.

"Val, what's wrong?" I ask as I can see the tears in her eyes as I look up, and she looks away.

"Nothing Dante!" Val says as she pushes me out the way and goes into the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on, and I wait outside for her. After 20 minutes, I had enough. I walked into the bathroom, and there she was, stark naked, she screamed, looking for a towel. I saw stretch marks from when she was pregnant. Is that why she's acting weird?

"Dante, get out!" She says, and I shake my head, backing her towards the marble wall.

"You're gorgeous, Val," I say in her ear as I kiss underneath it. Her breathing getting heavy.

"I have marks. I'm not as gorgeous anymore," she says, looking down, and I grab the towel from her, throwing it over my shoulder. I look down at her curves and swerves, and she is as gorgeous as the day I met her.

"Don't say that because your body is giving me a growing boner, and it's hurting" I chuckle as I kiss her jawline. She gulps profoundly, and I look straight into her eyes.

"I'm not kidding", I smirk. I grab her hand I place it over my cock that wants to be released from my pants and boxers. She looks at me and gasps and then chuckles.

"Let me show you how beautiful you are", I continue to say, and she nods her head, I smash my lips to hers, and we move in sync. She moans onto my lips, making my hard-on even more brutal. I pick her up, so her legs are around my torso, and I bring us into the bedroom. I lay her on the bed as I travel kisses down her chest and to her boobs.

"They're sensitive; please be careful," Val says as I know, she's providing milk for the babies. I nod, starting to lick over the nub, and I see it sends shivers down her body. I continue doing the same to each. Moans erupt from her mouth as she cusses every word under the moon and sun.

"I've missed you, Amore," I say as I kiss every inch of her body and her marks that aren't visible at all. To her, they may be, but to me, she's gorgeous. I unbuckle my pants, and they drop to the floor as she starts stroking my chest and kissing my jaw.

"Condom", Val says to me, and I chuckle, nodding my head. We walk back to the bedroom, and Val places herself on the bed. Going over to the drawers, I grab a condom. I put it on and thrust it into her smoothly. She throws her head back. I just wanted to go slow and enjoy every minute of it as it'll be over soon. Tomorrow I can fuck her, but I want to make sweet love to her right now.

"Fuck Amore" soon, our highs came and went as we both collapsed onto the bed. I pulled her on top of me as she laid her head on my chest, and I stroked her back. Kissing her forehead and telling her how lucky I am.

"Haven't felt that way in a while" Val chuckles, and I smile as she looks at me with her bright blue eyes.

"You're about to feel it again" I chuckle as I thrust up into her, and she moans sweetly.