Part 1: Take my hand

Val's P.O.V.

We walk downstairs together, and Dantes men stop and look at us in surprise. I smiled at them as Dante gave out orders to double the security for the night. We make our way down the glossy hall into the ballroom; it was plain white with a delicate gold rim with gold patterned designs across the wall that shine when the chandelier on the ceiling lights are on.

I see Cenia talking with Alessandro and Camilla. Striding up to Cenia, she looks at me with that, you dirty bitch look. Cenia wore a beautiful gold dress that flowed and cascaded a short train across the floor; she matched it with gold eyeshadow that complimented her blue eyes. Her hair was pinned up, half up, half down and curled loosely. She looked gorgeous.

"Wow, looking good, Nina!" (girl) I said, hitting her arm. She looks at me wide-eyed, and her mouth opens, gasping. I laughed.

"Not as good looking as you. Are you getting laid tonight?!" She said in her sassy voice, wiggling her eyebrows. Oh, Dios, what is my sister. She winked at me, directing Dante to talk to Alessandro and Camilla.

Camilla wore a pink dress that rested above the knee. It was tight around her petite eighteen-year-old body. Her makeup was simple, and her brown hair was straight down her back.

Alessandro wore the same as Dante. His hair looks like he just woke up.

"We ready?" I said to Dante, and he huffed. His hands were placed in his trouser front pockets.

"No!! Enzo is still sorting his hair," he said, looking annoyed at his best friend. Cenia burst out laughing, and Camilla joined in.

"Enzo indeed needs his hair too, and I quote 'Catch them chicks' he does it every time we go out," Camilla told Cenia and me. Even if we have been here for over a month, I already love how everyone acts around here.

"Where are we going anyway?" I ask. Looking between the three Lombardi's.

"It's the Honesty Ball; Mafia and gangs join to make alliances, or sometimes there's a fight or two," Alessandro said; this night could go either way. I remember father getting the invite to these things, but he stopped going when Madre 'died'. Now I just think that was an excuse. Finally, Enzo walks through the ballroom.

"What?" That was all he said, looking between all of us. Dante grabbed my hand, pulled me along in my heels and walked over to Enzo, patting him on the back and walking towards the door.

"Come on, let's go," he said, moving his hand to the small of the back. We plodded down the stairs at the front of the house and all got into the Limo. I sat next to the window, and Dante sat next to me. We left the house, driving out the front gate. After about 20 minutes I looked out the window and realised we were driving into the airport. I looked at Dante with confused eyes.

"Why are we at an airport?" I question, looking at the rest of them. Cenia looking as confused as me. Dante smirks and turns more towards me.

"The Ball is being held in Austria by the Austrian Mafia leader Simon Muller," Dante said, and I nodded. That name rings a bell, but I ignored it. Returning my gaze back out the window. So we are stuck on Dantes private plane for 43 minutes roughly. Great. Enzo is going to be sitting there talking about how he's going to get laid tonight, and Cenia probably won't stop wiggling her eyebrows at me as Dante takes any chance he gets to smack my ass. We currently have 10 minutes before we arrive to get through the flight. I saw the Austrian landscape float beneath me, looking out the plane window. It was breathtaking.

"We are staying at a hotel," Dante says to us all and Enzo fist pumps the air. Why is he such a little boy?

"Does that mean that I get you all to myself?" I whisper to him as I see the others chatting to themselves. I smirk as I take this opportunity to sit on his lap and purposefully rub myself over him, he makes me feel at home with his blue and intoxicating eyes, and he growls lowly.