Part 1: Fading away.

Cenia's P.O.V

( I know long overdue, right?)

It's been 5 weeks now since Val's had her memory taken away. She doesn't remember anything from when we were kids or remember Mateo and his family. We tried calling the mother to see if she would remember, but she only remembered her mother dead. She was confused as we wanted to remind her that we found out she wasn't dead.

Dante told me that Val gave him back her wedding rings, which he now keeps around his neck. He was threatening to leave that night, Val didn't know what was going on as Dante had the twins in a carrier and his suitcases were at the door

- Flashback-

"Dante! You can't just leave!" I screamed as I took the kids from him, and he glared at me; tears streamed down my face as he took the suitcases out to the car. Eleanore, Angelo and Elena all standing behind me, Enzo grabbing Dante and trying to calm him down.

"Dante, please don't", I sob as Elena holds me up. Dante soon realised that his mother, Alessandro, Camilla and Elena were all crying. I was now on the floor. Dante soon realised what he was doing and collapsed to the floor.

"It just isn't my Amore that I fell in love with Cenia!" He sobbed, and I nodded my head.

"I know, but we need all of us to get through this!" I say as he comes down and hugs me.

- Flashback finished -

After that day, Dante avoids Val like the plague, and I don't blame him. He made rules that he didn't want Val to see the kids when they would become close to someone who didn't know them. He also doesn't want to see Val at all, and I think Val was happy with that as she says, 'Diego wouldn't like how close he is anyways'. It breaks me to know that my sister would want to go back to a monster like Diego. I just have to keep reminding myself that it's not her in the right mind frame. The whole idea is pathetic, but at least Val is smiling now. I jog down the stairs with Marco in my arms, and I bounce him about.

"Hi, baby boy! How are we?" I ask the baby, who's not really going to answer back. I mean, he is a 5-month-old baby. Both the boys are getting big, and I hate that Val will miss them growing up. If she ever gets her memory back, that is. The boys are dotted around everyone to look after, but mainly Elenore or I care for them. Elena has her own duties with little Lorenzo. I saunter into the kitchen to see Dante and little Ricardo screaming as he doesn't eat his breakfast.

"Please, Ricardo, I can't get mummy. She's not here!" Dante huffs as he tries to explain to a baby about his mum.

"Here," I say, putting Marco down into the high chair next to Ricardo, and they both look at me as if I was Val. We look alike, but we would both argue that we don't.

"Hi, babies," I say, smiling as I feed them both.

"Thank you", Dante whispers and I smile at him; he now has bags under his eyes from the lack of sleep. Messy hair as he keeps running his hands through it. He's has been wearing the same shirt for the past two days, and to be honest, he is starting to smell.

"Dante, go shower. I'll be fine with these two." I say, putting the baby food on a spoon and putting it in Marco's mouth, which he eats with only 4 teeth.

"Okay, but don't let them near...." he began to say, even saying Val's name is hard for him now. Though he still wears her rings around his neck on a chain.

"She's not dead, you know, she'll remember, something out there is going to trigger it! I just know it," I say with hope lingering in my voice. He smiles at me, and then it soon turns to a frown as Val stumbles through the door, her eyes shot up to Dantes, and he growled at her as she walked to the babies.