Part 1: Hot blood burning in my Veins

Gruesome scenes guys, just warning you! 🛑

Valentina's P.O.V

Dante escorts me down the basement to a corridor that has minimal light. I follow him to a door that is wet and dirty. There's dried up blood on the door handle. He unlocks the door with a key that he was handed by Enzo. I step into the mysterious, creepy room where the men sit, tied to chairs, unconscious. They had blood dripping from the open wounds that I gave them. I looked at them in disgust. The room had dark walls with dried blood scattered in places and one dim light in the centre of the room.

"Enzo, get ice water", I calmly say, and he scurries off, quickly opening the door, and it slams behind him. I'm not fazed by his actions. Dante is behind me, and I can hear him breathing deeply. I look at him with loving eyes that still sting with rage and sadness. I walk to him, so we're close.

"Do not interrupt me while I'm doing this; I don't want to hurt you", I whisper to Dante while holding his cheek. He looks down at me, scared but understands what I have to do for my sister. He doesn't say anything, and I'm glad for his understanding. The door of the room swings open, and Enzo's face appears as he comes in with a jug full of cold water. He hands it to me with shaky hands and backs next to Dante behind me. I feel the water dripping on my skin by how fresh the water is. I lift the jug above the unconscious men and pour it over them. I watch as the water makes contact with their skin and how they jolt up in surprise from the cold water. Maybe I should have put their heads in a bucket of water. "Ahhhhh" they screamed and woke up, dripping wet. I smile sweetly at them as they make eye contact with me.

"Ahh, now that you boys are awake. Who sent you?? Was it my lousy father??" I calmly stated, and they kept quiet, looking at one another as if there asking each other what to do in their sticky situation. I stepped towards one of the men and stuck a finger in one of the guy's shoulders where the bullet I fired had hit his skin. I pressed down harder as blood seeped out from the wound and onto my skin. An aching ear scream filled the room as the man tugged at the chains he was tied to in pain. His face was distorted and funny as I pushed further into his wound. He said nothing back to my question. I bend down to the man's ear.

"Do not make me ask again," I whispered, and still, I got nothing. I let go of his bullet wound as he breaths heavily in agony. I'm not going easy on them, not today! They've pissed me off; now they will pay. "Guess it's the hard route then" I smile wickedly, and that's when I feel the hot blood burning in my veins, the adrenaline pumping through my body. I walk over to the table, presented in the corner of the room. It was a metal table with a red cover over it. On the surface, held what seems to have a lot of torture weapons—just my style. I see two little knives on the table and pick them up, and I walk over to the two men and place a knife in each of their injured arms. They both scream in pain. I leave the knife in their wounds, and I watch at their faces scrunched up by the feeling of torture. I scream in their faces, "Ready to answer??" I ask with a sinister smile, but again nobody answered me.

I picked up a hand pocket knife and sat on a stool. "Well, which one of you, Am I going to skin. Let me see. Eenie-Meenie mini-mo catches the shooter with the gun. If he runs, just fire the gun. Eenie-Meenie mini-mo, you will be first," I sing in a mocking tone and my finger lands on the man in the right-hand chair with blonde hair; he looks at me with fear. "I guess I'm starting with you" I smile wickedly at him as he shakes his head rapidly. "You wouldn't", the blonde man screams in fear. I sit on my stool, lift the pocket-knife and start carving his skin; I start at his open wound, taking out the existing knife. He screamed and struggled against his Chains. I can hear the chains rattle at his response to the pain. I pierce it in the skin, going round his arm muscles and taking the veins of with the skin. Yes, I would do it, and I did. I got to the elbow before he passed out in pain. I laugh. Besides the man I carved, the other man looks at me with a comprehensive pleading eye. I look at the passed out man and stand up from my stool.